Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkdante

=HC= high class LIARS

Just to clear up. =HC= is very clear in what they do. They attack you and take your stuff whenever they can. This means that if you are in a PK area and you see an =HC= member that you cannot beat in PK, leave. If you are not in a PK area, you cannot be attacked, simple. Also, NEVER trust them in a PK area, or with a death bag. I have learned this from experience. I do not believe that the guild as a whole has any honor, although some individual members do, but they are very clear what they are about. If you participate with them, they will try and kill you and take your stuff, end of story. I do respect that they are public and clear about this.

RJ

In the other hand there are a guild with JusTice in the name who attack me for attacking their allied scammers. :)

In the other hand there are a guild with JusTice in the name who attack me for attacking their allied scammers. :)

Lmao :(

Lorck, your amazing. This thread is not about you, stop complaining in every thread, noone cares who attacks you

Lmao :(

Lorck, your amazing. This thread is not about you, stop complaining in every thread, noone cares who attacks you

LoL, i kill that guild. :) I killed them like 100 times and got killed once by fireballs when i was noob and resetted. I was refering to the hypocrite behavior showed by them. :D

They are like fluffies, better to get attacked than to hunt them around.

Lmao :)

LoL, i kill that guild. :P I killed them like 100 times and got killed once by fireballs when i was noob and resetted. I was refering to the hypocrite behavior showed by them. :D

They are like fluffies, better to get attacked than to hunt them around.

who cares..........???? :(:):D:)

who cares..........???? ;);););)

You seem to care when you reply to everything Lorck posts :D

Who Cares???? :)

Nice that you asked. :)

The forum rules:

Rule 2: No Harassment

Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will lead to severe action.

12. No Flaming or Trolling.

Do not verbally attack or provoke others into fights or post for the sole purpose of causing unrest or dissent and stirring up trouble. Do not use immature name-calling and do not take personal conflicts onto the forums in public.

who cares..........???? :blink:;):o:whistle:

You seem to care when you reply to everything Lorck posts :whistle:

Who Cares???? :whistle:

Nice that you asked. :)

The forum rules:

Rule 2: No Harassment

Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will lead to severe action.

12. No Flaming or Trolling.

Do not verbally attack or provoke others into fights or post for the sole purpose of causing unrest or dissent and stirring up trouble. Do not use immature name-calling and do not take personal conflicts onto the forums in public.

allow me to retort.....my good man, i was speaking to Ville da V.... not you.

my last reply to you was pointed at the topic...... Please refrain from pointless messages. thank you old chap.

Ye, right... you are breaking the rule number 12 for some time, i told you to stop and you dont cared.

You always get a flame ready for when i post an oppinion... anyway, i got the right to post my oppinion and enjoy the forum like someone else.

If you want to disagree with anything i post without even read you can. But you cant, by the rules of the forum, do rude personal attacks because i posted an oppinion.

Thanks on advance for understand that.

The last time I checked, the subject of this thread was

=HC= high class LIARS, =HC= dont trust

IIRC, the issue is yet to be resolved.

Why don't you guys just take your differences to your own thread, or better still, WSC arena, where you can actually provide some entertainment. Personally, I think a no-rosto, no-diss match, no-interruption match would be nice. I am hereby reserving the seat next to the fruit in such an event! :devlish:

BTW, I was expecting the GM of =Hc= to make some comment that is actually related to the orignal subject matter, considering that so much has been levelled against his guild. I also expect that he (she?) has at least spoken to the involved parties privately.

he asked to pk and got pk'ed result: he is whining on forums..

why does the Gm of =Hc= have to talk to both parties?

Ye, right... you are breaking the rule number 12 for some time, i told you to stop and you dont cared.

You always get a flame ready for when i post an oppinion... anyway, i got the right to post my oppinion and enjoy the forum like someone else.

If you want to disagree with anything i post without even read you can. But you cant, by the rules of the forum, do rude personal attacks because i posted an oppinion.

perhaps you would rewrite this and send it to me via pm.....I do not understand what you want????? mind you ...I rarely do understand you.

Anyway.... i await your pm with bated breath. Thank you old man.

perhaps you would rewrite this and send it to me via pm.....I do not understand what you want????? mind you ...I rarely do understand you.

Anyway.... i await your pm with bated breath. Thank you old man.

at this point this should now be Lorcked :P

Icannot findpost60 thegoldenrivet

Please help

Better yet, read the complete forum rules: here.

Read carefully the rules number 2 and 12, you and vampireloren (or "they" are the same person?) are usually breaking them to attack me.

Icannot findpost60 thegoldenrivet

Please help

Better yet, read the complete forum rules: here.

Read carefully the rules number 2 and 12, you and vampireloren (or "they" are the same person?) are usually breaking them to attack me.

I still cannot find the post 60

The last time I checked, the subject of this thread was

=HC= high class LIARS, =HC= dont trust

IIRC, the issue is yet to be resolved.

Why don't you guys just take your differences to your own thread, or better still, WSC arena, where you can actually provide some entertainment. Personally, I think a no-rosto, no-diss match, no-interruption match would be nice. I am hereby reserving the seat next to the fruit in such an event! :huh:

BTW, I was expecting the GM of =Hc= to make some comment that is actually related to the orignal subject matter, considering that so much has been levelled against his guild. I also expect that he (she?) has at least spoken to the involved parties privately.

a very good point actually..but, I would hazard a guess......he would reply" I am the best". :P:P:sneaky::sneaky:

Lorck: May I make a friendly suggestion? You may want to reread what you have said, and then reread those rules you quoted. Consider your words carefully yourself; while you suggest others follow the rules, you should really make sure you're not guilty yourself.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.