Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkdante

=HC= high class LIARS

Is it 1. of August or April?

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

Thank you.......... read that, and it describes Lorck to a T!!!!! ;)

Lorck said:

LoL, omg rofl. Lol.

You asked if you could pk, got and "Yes" and then entered for pk (and got pked). Wow...

what made it Troll like?????

And once again my question: Is it 1. of August or April (and I mean it about the topic).

There are so much April Fools in that outlaw section now, thats why I ask.

Ummmmmmmmmm :sneaky::dry:

to answer your first part.....so I see.

the second point you raise??? no I didnt...wasnt me you silly billy.

I don't understand your third question :sneaky: but am happy in my ignorence :devlish: .

and finally...yes I kinda guessed that was your point :dry:

and just incase...you missed it......all in all I would imagine the guy posting wrote pk....meaning pvp...maybe ???.... he made his complaint, that is his right.

Have a nice day now!!!!!! :dry:

Ye, and you got a need to troll every topic that i posted an oppinion.

Just wait for thegoldenrivet and desdamona see this topic.

Of course, i got no right to express my oppinion without a bunch of trolls start attack ad hominen when they dont got anything relevant to the topic to say.

Ummmmm bunch of trolls???? I thought it was just players....WOW the trolls too eh!!!!

Whatever next Armed Orcs?????

And to you My dear Lorck ......have you ever seen the Golden Rivet???

Have you??? PLease tell us......That You have seen the Golden Rivet!

Hey Tyrone....do not steal my lines

This is one of the most stupidiest threads ever.

Someone said "i asked if i could go to pk, they said yes, then i got pked". After that he changed his story "i was going to pvp" instead of pk.

Then i replied for the original topic starter laughing. And the topic starter changed his story. And shallara pointed what i said in an old thread to appear that i was contradicting myself. I was not, my first reply was refering to his first story told.

Then vampireloren attacked me personally, i replied calling him (and others who like to attack me on forums personally) a troll for that and he pretended to not know what i meant.

Now he is trying other methods to draw attention and drive the topic away of what it should be. Ok, the guy wanted to pvp, asked if he could pvp and got attacked? Fault of hc folks. The guy wanted to pk, asked for it and got attacked? He is a fool, and the fact that he got killed is his own personal fault. Thats what the guy said initially, ie, he wanted to pk, asked for it and got owned.

If someone wants to discuss my oppinions about what guilds honor their words etc, thats what forum pm is to be.

it maby stupid to you...but it s you who make the laughs. Thank you for the message.

The Oxford Dictionary states and I quote : Troll.....sing in a carefree way......or, to fish by drawing a bait.

Or even a Mythical Scandinavian dwarf or giant!!!!!!!.

You would appear to have LORCKED yourself. :devlish:;):sneaky::sneaky:

From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls.

Also, from wikipedia, a definitions about trolling:

The term is often used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument ad hominem.

You can learn more about it on the wikipedia topic about it.

VampireLoren is in this topic, what he did in many others, trying to disrupt the flow of the discussion by posting inflammatory stuff about me and a series of offtopic stuff to drive away the topic of what it should be and turn it on a flamewar.

EDIT: Thanks Suessie for posting the definitions of troll in another link. I dont saw it before i made my post.

Vamp is not angry......it is you who makes it a war

maybe thats why stupid ppl post a lot here

Thanks Tyrone, I agree.

The Oxford Dictionary states and I quote : Troll.....sing in a carefree way......or, to fish by drawing a bait.

Or even a Mythical Scandinavian dwarf or giant!!!!!!!.

You would appear to have LORCKED yourself. :devlish:;):sneaky::sneaky:

From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls.

Also, from wikipedia, a definitions about trolling:

The term is often used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument ad hominem.

You can learn more about it on the wikipedia topic about it.

VampireLoren is in this topic, what he did in many others, trying to disrupt the flow of the discussion by posting inflammatory stuff about me and a series of offtopic stuff to drive away the topic of what it should be and turn it on a flamewar.

EDIT: Thanks Suessie for posting the definitions of troll in another link. I dont saw it before i made my post.

While I am sure all of this is very interesting.....and just maybe you and sussie might just need to know such information I could not care less. If I ever use the term Troll......it will be to mean a pesky little scandanavian monster....that is unless I happen to be singing in a carefree manner which is often my want.

Now to return to the posting......does not the fact that it was edited alter how you view it???

Remember the big man is always happy to see you :dry::dry::dry::huh::huh:

a small moment of sanity? yes, he did edit it, so maybe JUST maybe, he made a mistake and fully intended pvp instead of pk? a small but understandable mistake. question is, are you HC guys gonna sort it with him privately or just keep bickering with this flame-filled off topic crap?

(bear in mind i am not stating HC or anyone else is right/wrong or even who started wot. i just think HC have an opportunity to sort the guy out and get that bit outa the way. Then the rest of the flamewar can continue without further interruptions by anything that might be remotely ontopic, from WHOEVER posts it. Safe.)

Of course, i got no right to express my oppinion without a bunch of trolls start attack ad hominen when they dont got anything relevant to the topic to say.

Ok i wasnt going to post but here goes Lorck you said to me that you train 15 hours a day on EL is this realy true ?,most of us have a family,friends,go to "WORK",school,you know we have got a :LIFE,any way if you off school for the holidays go out swimming sport just hang with your mates or if your unemployed which i agree is a awful situation spend time looking for a job, local new papers have job sections or the recruitment office,i mean come on man get a life im taking my daughter swimming tommorow and sat were going to the zoo :rolleyes: so i wont be training ill be living so please dont bring my name up in all your posts because i may be to busy to react you know living on the planet not on a game

(slightly offtopic) Lorck: these are not opinion forums, it would seem - you agree with one side, and the other flames you, you agree with the other, and the one flames you... I thought we removed the flame forums over a year ago...

(ontopic) What was posted here we didn't already know? AFAIK, =Hc= policy allows PK of anyone who isn't specifically allied or such to them? Apologies if I have that wrong, but still - if you see =Hc= on someone's tag, you should be ready to do what I do - have the use finger ready to dis and tele.

Ok i wasnt going to post but here goes Lorck you said to me that you train 15 hours a day on EL is this realy true ?,most of us have a family,friends,go to "WORK",school,you know we have got a :LIFE,any way if you off school for the holidays go out swimming sport just hang with your mates or if your unemployed which i agree is a awful situation spend time looking for a job, local new papers have job sections or the recruitment office,i mean come on man get a life im taking my daughter swimming tommorow and sat were going to the zoo :rolleyes: so i wont be training ill be living so please dont bring my name up in all your posts because i may be to busy to react you know living on the planet not on a game

Oh, you got a life, but also got a time to troll forums. You really have a need to troll every topic i post. You will use better your time training your char (your current sucks, badly), or finding better forms of gathering attention, or whatever.

And matess, at least you are not trolling the ^v^ forums, at least you are progressing, same for vamp.

(slightly offtopic) Lorck: these are not opinion forums, it would seem - you agree with one side, and the other flames you, you agree with the other, and the one flames you... I thought we removed the flame forums over a year ago...

But you can post oppinions right? I re-read the rules and dont saw anything about it.

Anyway, is pathetic that some people try to turn a topic in a flamewar just because i posted an oppinion who dont have anything to do with them. And it happens in almost every topic i posted an oppinion.

EDIT: Lame when people dont even care about topic, or what i said, or whatever. Just trolling because an enemy posted an oppinion who they dont even care to read.

Edited by Lorck

Ok i wasnt going to post but here goes Lorck you said to me that you train 15 hours a day on EL is this realy true ?,most of us have a family,friends,go to "WORK",school,you know we have got a :LIFE,any way if you off school for the holidays go out swimming sport just hang with your mates or if your unemployed which i agree is a awful situation spend time looking for a job, local new papers have job sections or the recruitment office,i mean come on man get a life im taking my daughter swimming tommorow and sat were going to the zoo :blush: so i wont be training ill be living so please dont bring my name up in all your posts because i may be to busy to react you know living on the planet not on a game

Oh, you got a life, but also got a time to troll forums. You really have a need to troll every topic i post. You will use better your time training your char (your current sucks, badly), or finding better forms of gathering attention, or whatever.

And matess, at least you are not trolling the ^v^ forums, at least you are progressing, same for vamp.

But you can post oppinions right? I re-read the rules and dont saw anything about it.

Anyway, is pathetic that some people try to turn a topic in a flamewar just because i posted an oppinion who dont have anything to do with them. And it happens in almost every topic i posted an oppinion.

EDIT: Lame when people dont even care about topic, or what i said, or whatever. Just trolling because an enemy posted an oppinion who they dont even care to read.

Dont mention my name and i wont have to comment simple

LOL, how many times you trolled when i dont mentioned you?

EDIT: answer to desdamona: if you do the same. :blush:

Edited by Lorck

maybe thats why stupid ppl post a lot here

Or maybe the cannot understand the English language in a proper way, like me.

Look the subject said =HC= high class LIARS because they did/do what they are known about???

For me it sounds like a joke and in addition to some other threads before (like the BeTa one) this section is too complex now.

But that's only me.

Stupid Sue

too me every1 on this thread that isnt ally or friendly to =hc= can shit themselves, we gots more honor than most pk guild....darkdante already on outlaws so u can call i bad karma, all little newbs do is go in pk and die, its the way things go :////, get stronger then get ur revenge

Whoever replies to my statement looks like a monkey

too me every1 on this thread that isnt ally or friendly to =hc= can shit themselves, we gots more honor than most pk guild....darkdante already on outlaws so u can call i bad karma, all little newbs do is go in pk and die, its the way things go :////, get stronger then get ur revenge

Whoever replies to my statement looks like a monkey

Just likeyou eh kramel http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=monkey011nb4.jpg

Ok i wasnt going to post but here goes Lorck you said to me that you train 15 hours a day on EL is this realy true ?,most of us have a family,friends,go to "WORK",school,you know we have got a :LIFE,any way if you off school for the holidays go out swimming sport just hang with your mates or if your unemployed which i agree is a awful situation spend time looking for a job, local new papers have job sections or the recruitment office,i mean come on man get a life im taking my daughter swimming tommorow and sat were going to the zoo :( so i wont be training ill be living so please dont bring my name up in all your posts because i may be to busy to react you know living on the planet not on a game

I would say...that this young lady is only posting....cos' you mentioned her name.

Do you not bring all this derision and ridicule on yourself?????? due to your constant need to post ???

or you could get a life yourself :blush:

Ok i wasnt going to post but here goes Lorck you said to me that you train 15 hours a day on EL is this realy true ?,most of us have a family,friends,go to "WORK",school,you know we have got a :LIFE,any way if you off school for the holidays go out swimming sport just hang with your mates or if your unemployed which i agree is a awful situation spend time looking for a job, local new papers have job sections or the recruitment office,i mean come on man get a life im taking my daughter swimming tommorow and sat were going to the zoo :blush: so i wont be training ill be living so please dont bring my name up in all your posts because i may be to busy to react you know living on the planet not on a game

you'll fit in just fine ;')

Lorck: My post was semi-sarcastic, with a little truth to it. I was not saying you (as in Lorck) as much as I was saying you (as in people in general). This is one section of the forum that either polarizes the community, or shows the already polarized state of it. IOW, it's either a problem anymore, or just a symptom.

What I meant is that you can't express an opinion either way here without someone flaming you for it, and it comes from both sides.

These topics happen, whether legitimate or not. Why can't we just let people post what happened, and then let everyone else decide for themselves what it was, and STOP FLAMING.

Ok i wasnt going to post but here goes Lorck you said to me that you train 15 hours a day on EL is this realy true ?,most of us have a family,friends,go to "WORK",school,you know we have got a :LIFE,any way if you off school for the holidays go out swimming sport just hang with your mates or if your unemployed which i agree is a awful situation spend time looking for a job, local new papers have job sections or the recruitment office,i mean come on man get a life im taking my daughter swimming tommorow and sat were going to the zoo ;) so i wont be training ill be living so please dont bring my name up in all your posts because i may be to busy to react you know living on the planet not on a game

you'll fit in just fine ;')

Hardcore, I'm no mod, but enemy or not, that remark is completely out of order.

Unless, of course, Des thinks it was acceptable as a joke, in which case I will apologise for lack of humour.

It's ok to portray yourselves as the 'bad-boy' guild, but come on, this is getting quite ridiculous.

Gee thanx for your kind words.....I do try, and appreciate your encouragement ;)

Just to clear up. =HC= is very clear in what they do. They attack you and take your stuff whenever they can. This means that if you are in a PK area and you see an =HC= member that you cannot beat in PK, leave. If you are not in a PK area, you cannot be attacked, simple. Also, NEVER trust them in a PK area, or with a death bag. I have learned this from experience. I do not believe that the guild as a whole has any honor, although some individual members do, but they are very clear what they are about. If you participate with them, they will try and kill you and take your stuff, end of story. I do respect that they are public and clear about this.

RJ