Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkdante

=HC= high class LIARS

i was in dp arena today and was told by kramxel we were not red taged guild than i asked zyril if we could pvp for a second and see how much xp we get he aggried unequpited his serp and i came in he casted harm on me and pulled his serp and killed me 1 hit lol:( i lost tit chain greeves iron helm steel shiel;d 50 he's and to say the least i lost any respect for =hc= so if ur tryn 2 pvp and =hc= "hard core liars" is near dont go in ring

Edited by urch

LoL, omg rofl. Lol.

You asked if you could pk, got and "Yes" and then entered for pk (and got pked). Wow...

Edited by Lorck

Lorck response to definition of dishonorable (and therefore outlaw) PK

Attack friendly people, attack neutrals or friendlies while pvp, to say you will not attack then attack, call someone to 1vs1 and call a friend to help you, pull weapon when you was training pvp, keep the bag if you requested a friendly fight. There may be more, but those are what i can think at moment.

Check this link

Enough said.

Agree to pvp, then pk is by your own admission, an outlaw act.

So

"LoL, omg rofl. LoL."

You commit an outlaw act then get posted about in outlaws

Wow..

Where they said they will not attack? So lol, roflol, lmao for you too Shallara :P

And in the original he said *pk for a sec* not pvp for a sec. He editted it after. If he said pvp for a sec in the original i would not even reply to the topic, k?

My first reply was based on the what he said "he wanted to pk for a sec and got pked".

I got good memory, and i know what i define honorable or not. Someone say that s/he will pk, got pked and complain about that... that is funny, at least.

Edited by Lorck

Lorck response to definition of dishonorable (and therefore outlaw) PK

Attack friendly people, attack neutrals or friendlies while pvp, to say you will not attack then attack, call someone to 1vs1 and call a friend to help you, pull weapon when you was training pvp, keep the bag if you requested a friendly fight. There may be more, but those are what i can think at moment.

Check this link

Enough said.

Agree to pvp, then pk is by your own admission, an outlaw act.

So

"LoL, omg rofl. LoL."

You commit an outlaw act then get posted about in outlaws

Wow..

Just a suggestion........but replying to Lorck is like inviting an annoying neighbour

into your home. Best not done....and if You must...well just sit back and listen.

:P:icon13::icon13::icon13::icon13:

Ye, and you got a need to troll every topic that i posted an oppinion.

Just wait for thegoldenrivet and desdamona see this topic.

Of course, i got no right to express my oppinion without a bunch of trolls start attack ad hominen when they dont got anything relevant to the topic to say.

i was in dp arena today and was told by kramxel we were not red taged guild than i asked zyril if we could pvp for a second and see how much xp we get he aggried unequpited his serp and i came in he casted harm on me and pulled his serp and killed me 1 hit lol:( i lost tit chain greeves iron helm steel shiel;d 50 he's and to say the least i lost any respect for =hc= so if ur tryn 2 pvp and =hc= "hard core liars" is near dont go in ring

Why did you take expensive armor into the arena? You risk losing anything you take in because of PKers. I would rather pvp with leather because I can replace it if I lose anything.

Lu

Of course, i got no right to express my oppinion without a bunch of trolls start attack ad hominen when they dont got anything relevant to the topic to say.

you could alway's abuse for herassment :P

Harassment on forum? :huh:

But its true, some people like Istiach, always post insulting garbage when i post an oppinion on a topic. They want to flame me at all costs, and they dont got arguments, so they resort to this kind of behavior.

wow =Hc= are realy assholes!!

Long known fact... tell us something we don't know :huh: maybe we should make a sticky in outlaw for =Hc= guild they seem to pop up most of the lot... :P

Hype

Ummmmm bunch of trolls???? I thought it was just players....WOW the trolls too eh!!!!

Whatever next Armed Orcs?????

And to you My dear Lorck ......have you ever seen the Golden Rivet???

Have you??? PLease tell us......That You have seen the Golden Rivet!

Ummmmm bunch of trolls???? I thought it was just players....WOW the trolls too eh!!!!

Troll: person who flame forums with the purpose of getting angry responses of the normal users.

Trolling: act of a troll, ie, post stuff offtopic with the objective of make someone angry.

how many times do I have to repeat it : don't ever trust pk guilds

You can trust some pk guilds, but not all. :huh:

Troll: person who flame forums with the purpose of getting angry responses of the normal users.

Trolling: act of a troll, ie, post stuff offtopic with the objective of make someone angry.

how many times do I have to repeat it : don't ever trust pk guilds

You can trust some pk guilds, but not all. ;)

:huh::P:omg:

FACETIOUS: INTENDED OR INTENDING TO BE AMUSING.

But have You seen the Golden Rivet?????

(and this refers to my reply.......as you seem to get into an awful muddle and always take umbrage)

what guilds do you refer to????

Edited by vampireLOREN

This is one of the most stupidiest threads ever.

Someone said "i asked if i could go to pk, they said yes, then i got pked". After that he changed his story "i was going to pvp" instead of pk.

Then i replied for the original topic starter laughing. And the topic starter changed his story. And shallara pointed what i said in an old thread to appear that i was contradicting myself. I was not, my first reply was refering to his first story told.

Then vampireloren attacked me personally, i replied calling him (and others who like to attack me on forums personally) a troll for that and he pretended to not know what i meant.

Now he is trying other methods to draw attention and drive the topic away of what it should be. Ok, the guy wanted to pvp, asked if he could pvp and got attacked? Fault of hc folks. The guy wanted to pk, asked for it and got attacked? He is a fool, and the fact that he got killed is his own personal fault. Thats what the guy said initially, ie, he wanted to pk, asked for it and got owned.

If someone wants to discuss my oppinions about what guilds honor their words etc, thats what forum pm is to be.

Edited by Lorck

how many times do I have to repeat it : don't ever trust pk guilds :devlish:

R of =hc=

Aint that the truth, lol. ;)

This is one of the most stupidiest threads ever.

Someone said "i asked if i could go to pk, they said yes, then i got pked". After that he changed his story "i was going to pvp" instead of pk.

Then i replied for the original topic starter laughing. And the topic starter changed his story. And shallara pointed what i said in an old thread to appear that i was contradicting myself. I was not, my first reply was refering to his first story told.

Then vampireloren attacked me personally, i replied calling him (and others who like to attack me on forums personally) a troll for that and he pretended to not know what i meant.

Now he is trying other methods to draw attention and drive the topic away of what it should be. Ok, the guy wanted to pvp, asked if he could pvp and got attacked? Fault of hc folks. The guy wanted to pk, asked for it and got attacked? He is a fool, and the fact that he got killed is his own personal fault. Thats what the guy said initially, ie, he wanted to pk, asked for it and got owned.

If someone wants to discuss my oppinions about what guilds honor their words etc, thats what forum pm is to be.

Ummmmmm :huh::dry::dry::dry::huh:

The Oxford Dictionary states and I quote : Troll.....sing in a carefree way......or, to fish by drawing a bait.

Or even a Mythical Scandinavian dwarf or giant!!!!!!!.

You would appear to have LORCKED yourself. :devlish:;):sneaky::sneaky:

Edited by vampireLOREN

Is it 1. of August or April?

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

Thank you.......... read that, and it describes Lorck to a T!!!!! :devlish:

Lorck said:

LoL, omg rofl. Lol.

You asked if you could pk, got and "Yes" and then entered for pk (and got pked). Wow...

what made it Troll like?????

And once again my question: Is it 1. of August or April (and I mean it about the topic).

There are so much April Fools in that outlaw section now, thats why I ask.

The Oxford Dictionary states and I quote : Troll.....sing in a carefree way......or, to fish by drawing a bait.

Or even a Mythical Scandinavian dwarf or giant!!!!!!!.

You would appear to have LORCKED yourself. :devlish:;):sneaky::sneaky:

From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls.

Also, from wikipedia, a definitions about trolling:

The term is often used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument ad hominem.

You can learn more about it on the wikipedia topic about it.

VampireLoren is in this topic, what he did in many others, trying to disrupt the flow of the discussion by posting inflammatory stuff about me and a series of offtopic stuff to drive away the topic of what it should be and turn it on a flamewar.

EDIT: Thanks Suessie for posting the definitions of troll in another link. I dont saw it before i made my post.

Edited by Lorck