Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Taking a vacation

Starting on 3rd of August, me and Roja will be going over to Romania, and we'll be back on 19th. We don't want to touch any computer during that time, so any e-mails and PMs will not be answered until we come back. We also encourage people NOT to e-mail or PM us unless it's absolutely necesary, as we won't be able to respond to a lot of e-mails when we get back.

The shop will be 'closed', sort of. That is, any order placed during that interval will not be honored until we get home. I will, however, give some items to Learner so he can sell them to you, but do NOT send the money to my address. The best way is to contact him to see what's available and where/how to make the payment.

While we are away, Learner will be in charge with all the technical stuff as well as with various moderation issues. Since me and Roja usually do not interfere with the moderation, this shouldn't change much.

No updates will hapen in this interval, unless there is some critical server bug that needs to be addressed.

Unfortunately, we had a lot of problems with this 1.3.1 update (bugs, CVS server not working, and so on) so since this update was supposed to be a bug fixing update, there is no point in releasing it prematurely, to replace some bugs with other bugs.

This should be it, if you have any questions, ask.

Enjoy your break, and don't just leave PCs alone, do the same with EL. We'll be here when you get back :pirate:

Have fun in Romania and be sure let us know some of the fun stuff you did over there. Sadly, I didnt know exactly where Romania was and had to look it up on an atlas.

I am soooo gonna 'borrow' your car to practice with while you're gone :(

Hope you both have a great time!

:pirate::(

Have a great time you two, you deserve some time off, like..BIG time, been working real hard in many ways!

So, go..enjoy, relax and have loads of fun!

*hugs*

Jez

Have a nice holiday!

Goddess and God, have a good time!

Take care, Entropy and Roja.

Have fun in Romania, and make sure you get us all some nice pictures when you get back! :huh:

- Sistema.