Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

branch of distruction

This weapon should be more than banned.. It's.. (Trys to stop swearing) stupid.. How some rich RL noob can pay for it, and break stuff in-game..

You dont play a game to have people break your shit.. You play it to have fun..

It's never going to get banned, it's its a sad thing it's not.. If it stays in-game make it like 1% chance, not 5%.. And I got hit with it 2/5 times.. 40%..

This weapon should be more than banned..

No it shouldnt its a cool weapon. it is a low % to hit but if u fight for a long perid of time (especially after it kicks in) you can expect things to break. Next time u see someone with branch instead of hopping in and out of pk area to harm him u might want to take off expensive armor incase he manages to click you. Also you can always use a diss ring.

branch makes pk even more dead then it already is...some1 pulls branch and everyones gone.

fighting with sword is more fun then just make ppl dis+tele in 1 sec

I don't care anymore..

Licu, please stfu.. All you did was complain when Tsunami used his, and now you have one its like "cool", your pathetic, would you make up for fucking mind man?

Cool, my fucking arse.. Only reason I went in PK was to kill someone, and you attacked me.. I'm not botherd about what I lost, its the fact that such a weapon which n00bs, yes you and Tsunami both use, because you both spend insane amounts of $'s to be able to buy such items.

I think this weapons needs some serious re-thinking.

shut the flea up?

i never see u in pk

who r u

pls shhhhh

Edited by scarr

shut the flea up?

i never see u in pk

who r u

pls shhhhh

So does this mean that any time you have a suggestion about summoning, I should tell you to get out, since you obviously have no summoning experience? Hey I think I see that thread not to far off.

Just because someone doesn't actively partake in an aspect of the game, doesn't mean they can't state their opinion on it. Stop being so damn one sided on everything. I'm not meaning for this to be a flame, but you acting like you're king of EL, delegating who can post on what subject really has to stop.

Edited by Evalin

shut the flea up?

i never see u in pk

who r u

pls shhhhh

Glad someone said it. Flea you have no clue about pk'iing.. Shhh please.

Within 3 seconds, He degraded & then fully broke my COL... If you think this weapon should be in the game, then your stupid. Brod & Bod have both ruined PK'ing.. Yes I used to use the Bod, but I do see what peoples point about it is.

I don't mind people disagreeing with his opinion, that's their own choice :hug:

Personally I think a weapon soley made to degrade weapons is dis-honorable to use, but that doesn't necesarily mean it has to be removed. Maybe lower the % to degrade to 1%? somone getting in a couple lucky hits and destroying a 100k gc item, that's a lil rough :/

Either that or increase the chance for the item itself to bust.

How many people have been PKed by someone such as scarr?

Now he is getting upset b/c something finally hurt him.

I am no great PKer cause I have no disire to train ever...but I don't cry on forums everytime somebody kills me and I drop something good.

And if everyone goes to PK in steel chain and leather, because they are afraid of BoDs then I would glady go in with a CoL and plate and cutlass and kill every last one of them....2 steel chains=1.5k, 200 of them and I make my money back...

wow, way to add something useful to the discussion :icon13:

maybe read the thread ?

How many people have been PKed by someone such as scarr?

Now he is getting upset b/c something finally hurt him.

I am no great PKer cause I have no disire to train ever...but I don't cry on forums everytime somebody kills me and I drop something good.

I don't remember scarr crying on forums, but flames won't get us anywhere anyways.

Two things:

1) There's a strategy you can use against Branch of Destruction.

2) There was an attempt by the ^v^ guild at marking the use of the Branch as outlaw behaviour.

From what I have seen in game and on forums, revenge is a major motive in PK. If you can't have your opponents items because of his rostogol stone, making him loose them anyways certainly looks like the next best thing. And before I get flamed for this I'll add that I think it's low to use such tactics, but from what I've seen, regular PK politics (aka lame reasons and flames) are around that level anyways.

1) There's a strategy you can use against Branch of Destruction.

True. Immediate dis+tele :icon13:

wow, way to add something useful to the discussion :P

What I meant was:

... if you worry of losing your better items..wear leathers crapola swords etc.

You shouldn't have a problem in cheap gear against players that can't take you down without the Branch. Add the high break rate of the Branch and your problem is solved together with whoever attacked you with that weapon.

PS: yeah, I know that you knew that. It's part of what I meant with "lame excuses" (to post in this case) in my post above. :P

everyone is so sad about how the BoD is ruining PK...well then PK in leather, b/c then someone like me (in thinking) would go in with their cutlass and plate to kill all of you, but then you would all run into PK to kill me in ur nice armor... I think for PK to get better it has to hit rock bottom

everyone is so sad about how the BoD is ruining PK...well then PK in leather, b/c then someone like me (in thinking) would go in with their cutlass and plate to kill all of you, but then you would all run into PK to kill me in ur nice armor... I think for PK to get better it has to hit rock bottom

Please go back to Manuf you newb.

Plz come to pk me with cutlass and plate against me with leather... plz dont use rostogol stone too. kkthxbye

Oh finally, if i see a known branch user and he is training a monster, i either attack him (if its a pk map) or i attack the monster if it is not. Not training == no attack exp == no chance to hit me. Call it preemptive attack or whatever.

Edited by Lorck

Maybe make manuable armors that u can add alittle extra(ingreds) to give them % chance to not drop( built it rosto)

and like essences, theres a chance to make a higher % armor?

could be good for manuers and pk could get just alittle more interesting.

or...

No Rosto Day-

Ros doesn't work! You can use them but they will only disappear for nothing. Enjoy.

**btw, yes. pk before ros was awesome ;') **

Edited by BEAVER