Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

branch of distruction

if someone with 250/250 A/d attacked a newb with 10/10 ... the stupid feces loving 250 crud would lose not only their current armour but everything in their storage... you know there are many slimeballs like this in the game. <<or anything more than a 25 point a/d advantage would be an automatic loss for the higher stat player>>

No way, then i'd have noone to fight. We need bad guys to be able to be bad guys else we're all bored in PK and have no reason to train a/d.

EDIT: oh and since new weapons came out i've only seen one person use either BoD, when they do i just leave PK, let ruin their own fun.

Edited by Bharain

Cleaned up the thread.

Guys, this is suggestions, not flames. If you can't stop the namecalling and cursing, you will find yourselves unable to say anything at all.

edit: btw newbs like you can't hit pk'ers like us at all cuz ur a/d/p/c is too low ;')

Another reason why I see nothing wrong in a bod :devlish:

lolz not whole EL has low stats... :D

If you don't want to lose armor then simply don't pk :D Tired of you all bitching about everything that doesn't fit you.

If you don't want to lose armor then simply don't pk :D

And many people does exactly this. But pk is almost dead nowadays, anyways.

Player vs. Player fighting is something that many people like in mmorpgs, and i heard that the devs wanted more of it.

People are training to much to PK, and when they do they always have Rostos.

WTF Liquid, stop complaining that people are training...just cause you can't get off your ass and level your char a bit, is no reason why everyone else shouldn't level.

there do seem to be a problem with rost tho. With tit plate, CoL, New weapons from c2 such as BoDs and cutlass, everyone has a rosto. It makes pk a lot less fun when no one ever drops anything...just a big waste of SRs and essies for everyone, especially since its getting a lot less fun lately. Personally I have decided recently not to take part in this kind of pking, when I go in pk it is with some leather and a chain, and a tit long or serp, never new weapons and stuff that cost a ton of money. I am hoping others will join in with me eventually, and pk can be what it used to be

Edited by Atlantis

If I turn that a bit on topic, is this a suggestion to remove all the cool new stuff and rosts from the game so you can PK eachother for steel chains?

That chance of rost failing I read quite a while ago was not a bad idea. (Other thread, why you guyz always start new stuff, though this topic's original purpose was something about a branch? ...)

make new items have rostogols included :) and remove ros from game ;*)

but anyways thats not what the topic is about

lol this is a good idea, atm the branch never gets used because yes ent, surprising as it may seem to you some people actually do have ethics, and dont like to use such a stupid weapon.

PK has been ruined in this game. Ask every single fighter who has played for over 1.5 years whether PK was better then than now.. i think the answer will be one sided and obvious.

heh i got a cool idea, we should get some torch light weapon, that way we get a 99% change to destroy the branche ;*p

WTF Liquid, stop complaining that people are training...just cause you can't get off your ass and level your char a bit, is no reason why everyone else shouldn't level.

there do seem to be a problem with rost tho. With tit plate, CoL, New weapons from c2 such as BoDs and cutlass, everyone has a rosto. It makes pk a lot less fun when no one ever drops anything...just a big waste of SRs and essies for everyone, especially since its getting a lot less fun lately. Personally I have decided recently not to take part in this kind of pking, when I go in pk it is with some leather and a chain, and a tit long or serp, never new weapons and stuff that cost a ton of money. I am hoping others will join in with me eventually, and pk can be what it used to be

kk, I don't train. :( You havnt seen my levels in the last week then?

And PK will always be boring whilst people always use Rostos.

lol this is a good idea, atm the branch never gets used because yes ent, surprising as it may seem to you some people actually do have ethics, and dont like to use such a stupid weapon.

PK has been ruined in this game. Ask every single fighter who has played for over 1.5 years whether PK was better then than now.. i think the answer will be one sided and obvious.

The real point of this item is missed and in such I would also hazard to state much of the game is missed too. We come to EL to play a fantasy role playing game with interaction with like minded folk, it also has some reality built into it i/e there is day and night...we need to eat,work train and gain knowledge.

If like Scarr, you have never spent one brass coin(real money£ $) in the game store....then all your items storage p2p etc must come from ingame...and as such can be replaced. If you have saved up to buy something yes I imagine your feelings at seeing it smashed, just as I imagine it must hurt to have bought something and lost it to a "tuffer" opponant. I can see the point in requesting the owner of this game to withdraw this branch, but I would not support such a request....

I have to say also that I think those that have bought it just to smash others stuff for pleasure is pretty low

just as i think those who attack weaker players who are training just as petty.

If I thought buying a branch would deter such players or would make them leave me alone.....I might buy one too. In the time I have played this game has become harder and i imagine it will continue to do so

Adaptability is the word..... if you worry of losing your better items..wear leathers crapola swords etc.

PK as it was....has altered, change with it.

There are some out there...who play 8 or 10...or more hours a day, if you say sleep for 8 hours....wash eat go to the toilet, shop etc .....say 1 hour a day that means the rest of their life is spent playing this game!! and as such has now become their reality. I can imagine their chagrin at this item ....this branch.

I hope you grow to disregard it.....and accept it,treat it as just another obstacle.

i think you missed the point somewhat.. we are saying that the branch should be changed because NOBODY uses it, not because of what it does. The fact that one happens because of the other makes no difference, there is an item in the game that nobody uses, and we want it to be changed to something that people can use fairly.

kk, I don't train. :hug: You havnt seen my levels in the last week then?

And PK will always be boring whilst people always use Rostos.

liquid

Main Attributes

Physique: 40/40

Coordination: 68/68

Reasoning: 4/4

Will: 20/20

Instinct: 4/4

Vitality: 4/4

Cross Attributes

Might: 54/54

Matter: 30/30

Toughness: 22/22

Charm: 4/4

Reaction: 36/36

Rationality: 12/12

Dexterity: 36/36

Ethereality: 12/12

Skills

Overall: 100/100

Attack: 82/82

Defense: 94/94

Magic: 50/50

Harvest: 51/51

Manufacture: 13/13

Alchemy: 32/32

Potion: 16/16

Summoning: 16/16

Crafting: 5/5

i seen em

liquid

Main Attributes

Cross Attributes

Skills

i seen em

mi stats :*(

If you think thats right, then your wrong, very wrong. :)

liquid

Main Attributes

Cross Attributes

Skills

i seen em

mi stats :*(

If you think thats right, then your wrong, very wrong. :)

might have gained 2 lvls in a/d but that is what the stats page said :)

scarr it mi secret ;'(

lolz, ye I gained 1 a/d actually :D

pro, from all the exp u got by pking u lvled once in 5 months!

If I turn that a bit on topic, is this a suggestion to remove all the cool new stuff and rosts from the game so you can PK eachother for steel chains?

That chance of rost failing I read quite a while ago was not a bad idea. (Other thread, why you guyz always start new stuff, though this topic's original purpose was something about a branch? ...)

Amen^