Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DuBro

Why?

Why my IP and my nick 'Alchemic' and my brother nick 'citas1' was blocked very plz unblock it. I WAS bagjumper but now not are because join in not bagjumper or scamer's guild. p.s. sorry for mystake's i don't speak english :(

What can unblock IP adrres and my nick? Whis game is my favorite game i like it. :unsure:

edit: very very please unblock my nick and IP :)

Edited by Alchemic

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

oh... ok i was not see whis rules i was read rules 1,2,3, i was not see whis rules very very sry

someone admin see my problem? :hug: can i got a chance to got unbaned?!? :blush:

try a forum pm to the mod that banned you, you will have more luck that way.

Goodluck,

Jez

someone admin see my problem? :hug: can i got a chance to got unbaned?!? :blush:

Goodluck,

Jez

yes but... i dont know what baned my. I was of game next morning try joining in game but IP was baned :hug:

Goodluck,

Jez

yes but... i dont know what baned my. I was of game next morning try joining in game but IP was baned :hug:

Pm Learner, Aislinn or/and Soldus, one of them is surely to reply and give you answers.

Jez

Based on the logs, Entropy banned you for trying to access his user.

It is lie i dont try to access his user! :D

It is lie i dont try to access his user! :D

Entropy == Radu (in game) == owner of the game.

You are saying that he is lieing? Maybe it was not your brother/sister/cat/horse/plant who tried to log in on radu?

It is lie i dont try to access his user! :P

Entropy == Radu (in game) == owner of the game.

You are saying that he is lieing? Maybe it was not your brother/sister/cat/horse/plant who tried to log in on radu?

realy i dont know what try access radu nick. but not i it is true maybe brother i dont know

EDIT: Entropy not write in PM. And my brother try access his user,he say...... :D

Edited by Alchemic

Where is Entropy? in sun? he not say why baned my IP :D

Entropy is on vacation..a well-earned one I may add. I guess if Learner cant help you, you will have to wait for Entropy to come back, that will take another week or so.

Jez

It is not for Learner or anyone else TO help him. Entropy will handle his own issues.

This is why we do not want misc. people to post in bans, spreading misinformation is NOT helpful.