Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

help?

I downloaded the game properly ( i beleve) but when i click the game it sais it cant connect to the server.... can u help me out here? :?

Guest NeRenegade

ya but i have set it to allow me to play online games... ill check it again

- i also saw somthing about comcast members, wats that about?

I plan to ban comcast members from creating new characters, but that's not implemented yet.

Meanwhile, set your firewall to allow programs to use port 2000 TCP.

Are you using a firewall?
help plz :evil:
nope im just trying to find out wur to start the game
im confused :x
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :!:

Guest Eriond

This is my first post, and I haven't started playing yet, but I just read the liscence agreement, and aparently it automatically sets the server adress to an inside IP, instead of that of the server..... Sooooooo I would suggest you check that the server adress is eternal-lands.solexine.fr and not 192.168.0.1

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, or horribly out of date or whatever, this is my first post, as I said.

This is my first post, and I haven't started playing yet, but I just read the liscence agreement, and aparently it automatically sets the server adress to an inside IP, instead of that of the server..... Sooooooo I would suggest you check that the server adress is eternal-lands.solexine.fr and not 192.168.0.1

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, or horribly out of date or whatever, this is my first post, as I said.

Just horribly out of date. That feature was removed about half a year ago or so.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this