Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borin_Ironfist

More defence exp per time

If theres any free experience going I'll have some ;)

I will tell you a secret.

A lot of ppl wear tit plates/thermals and go to nc arena. They sit 1 step outside pk area for hours. I guess sitting there gives great exp !!12~~

Edited by NitageR

I will tell you a secret.

A lot of ppl wear tit plates/thermals and go to nc arena. They sit 1 step outside pk area for hours. I guess sitting there gives great exp !!12~~

O RLY? ;)

harvest xp off the logs :o

ohmygod was hit by teleport nexus, so s/he departed us.

ohmygod will be up pushing daisies.

:P

Edited by ville-v

Guest ohmygod

harvest xp off the logs :o

ohmygod was hit by teleport nexus, so s/he departed us.

ohmygod will be up pushing daisies.

:o

AFK harvesting is a killer :P

This days some mods told me that is against the rules afk harvesting. :P

Gilean was harvesting wormwood while being afk today :o

Posting like this, you degrade yourself to another poor, frustrated modbasher. Enjoy this.

FYI, I have the afk message set for 99% of time in game. FYI, as long as you don't use autofeeder or autoclicker to restart harvesting there is nothing wrong to start harvesting and go away from keyboard. FYI, such comments without very careful checking are quite insulting.

I have never broken any anti-macro rule. I have never used any automatization to level up easier. I have never used any alt to mule my stuff. You have insulted me. Thank you.

<edit>

grammar

Edited by Gilean

This days some mods told me that is against the rules afk harvesting. :o

Gilean was harvesting wormwood while being afk today :o

Posting like this, you degrade yourself to another poor, frustrated modbasher. Enjoy this.

FYI, I have the afk message set for 99% of time in game. FYI, as long as you don't use autofeeder or autoclicker to restart harvesting there is nothing wrong to start harvesting and go away from keyboard. FYI, such comments without very careful checking are quite insulting.

I have never break any anti-macro rule. I have never use any automatization to level up easier. I have never use any alt to mule my stuff. You have insulted me. Thank you.

You serious? :P

Ok, i will tell what happened to me.

I was fighting chims in bethel, then stopped to take a toiled break in ildaloran. I was with armor and wear my exc cape, then asgnny asked if i was going to fight a hard ore, because i was with my training gear on. I said "lol, i will let my char harvest akf a bit while i go to toilet".

There was Chance, Sheesh and Asgnny at the storage and all 3 said that i would normally receive a warning for saying that i would harvest afk and that was against the rules. Then i left my char sitted on the storage till i came back.

So, if i just click on the flower/mineral/ore and go do quickly something else is permited? Or if it does not involve macroing? I am confused now... Anyway, i dont believe, of course, that a mod would be involved in an attempt of cheating.

So, if i just click on the flower/mineral/ore and go do quickly something else is permited? Or if it does not involve macroing? I am confused now... Anyway, i dont believe, of course, that a mod would be involved in an attempt of cheating.

as long as you don't use autofeeder or autoclicker to restart harvesting there is nothing wrong to start harvesting and go away from keyboard.

Ok, so i think the warning that i received was triggered because i used the words "afk harvesting" when it was not indeed the stuff i would do.

And thanks for clarifing, Gilean. :P

Maybe rule about afk harvesting is out of date, since you don't need 1 click for 1 harvest anymore? IMHO, it is just confusing people who go afk while harvesting, but don't macro.