Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NitageR

special days

This is becoming more true by the day....Europeans are asleep, Americans are just getting on. and lookie here, a good day pops up.

And the day before was "Green Day" at the same time.

2006-08-07 00:17:02 (CEST):Today is a special day:

Green Day

Just for information, I count the times when the days started:

Timezone is CEST = UTC +2

0 - 3 11 days (was 9 before the last green and scholarday)

3 - 6 10 days

6 - 9 12 days

9 - 12 16 days

12 - 15 11 days

15 - 18 7 days

18 - 21 11 days

21 - 24 9 days

Looks now, after the last 2 days equal for Europeen and US prime time.

Edited by Suessie

The last scholars day was late (GMT+2), but still I've managed to do some nice stuff:) Ahhh well, happens.

"This is becoming more true by the day....Europeans are asleep, Americans are just getting on. and lookie here, a good day pops up."

Is this topic still alive? Yes, "our" time zone got a 15% xp day yesterday, but we also got a green day the day before. Even then I missed the vast majority of this xp day. Do you still honestly think that Ent favors one time zone over the other, and purposely codes an advantage in the days?! This topic is completely ridiculous with no justifications what so ever. No more crying, please, I'm fucking sick of it.

Edit: quoted who I was responding to.

Edited by Evalin

For the sake of the community - maybe delete all good days.

Agreed... but then again, once that happens people will complain about having "more bad days than the others". It seems any changes to the game that help players, someone's going to complain that it helps others more. Then any changes made to make the game more challenging, someones going to complain that it effects them more. It's a common trend for anything implemented in game. Isn't it possible for people to just enjoy the game without actively searching for something to complain about?

So, go visit your doctor if you are sick.

Careful Nit, else teh ebul Americans will take more good days away from you. *slips devs $50 under the table* keep up the good work. :icon13: