Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scratch

another perk idea

This idea came to me from reading a post about a player getting all jazzed about having PKed a low level player. Plus the information from the posts about trying to take gold coin out of the game. I felt that it doesn't need to be taken out but redistributed. Well anyway, here's the idea.

The Anti-bully perk or Who's the Pawn Now? perk

If the perk taker gets attacked by a player of a higher level (10 lvls or more?) the higher level player would be instantly killed & sent to the underworld with the normal chances of losing items. Of course to be fair the perk would not work if the lower level player attacks first.

This would force a little honor into PKing. There would be mad typing trying to get stats on players giving them time to get away. Perhaps players would be more inclined to start asking others if they want to fight.

'Tis a silly idea but I figured I would throw it to the wolves.

Nice idea but ppl that get the cape or perk would taunt higher lvls to atk them for instance by wearing full plate and magic wep etc inside pk map so the higher lvls atk and they get their stuff so it would not be that fair.

Nice idea but ppl that get the cape or perk would taunt higher lvls to atk them for instance by wearing full plate and magic wep etc inside pk map so the higher lvls atk and they get their stuff so it would not be that fair.

Yer, i don't like this idea because it doesn't take into account the low level player often deserves what he gets.

I did forget that sometimes they do get what they deserve because they were being disresectful. I don't think you could have a no taunting feature.

As a cape, it could make you unPKable but if you attacked while wearing it you would lose everything & hit the underworld.

To avoid it being a perk - can we not have a pk area where this applies... maybe without the death - just an inability for higher lvl players to attack low level players.

At the moment high lvl pks can attack all and sundry - and low level players have no chance to learn how to pk.. the high lvl pk will get minimal exp.. so why do it?

To avoid it being a perk - can we not have a pk area where this applies... maybe without the death - just an inability for higher lvl players to attack low level players.

At the moment high lvl pks can attack all and sundry - and low level players have no chance to learn how to pk.. the high lvl pk will get minimal exp.. so why do it?

I did muse about the arenas being changed but didn't bother to post it for 2 reasons.

1)its not a popular idea

2)I assumed that it had been suggested before

here's the link if you are interested

http://z14.invisionfree.com/CORE4THK/index.php?showtopic=20