Eternal Lands Official Forums
Shen

Scarr

I'm confused because you said 'Scarr pls bj me more' So I'm confused.

Omg, the more i read "outlaws", the more i am convinced 95% of all threads here have nothing to do with the topic...

Especially funny are those "pked me while i pvped" threads...

Scarr can't defend himself, so I will just post his words:

I never bagjumped you, where's your proof? You just asked me to bagjump you, I will do it next time.

<edit>

To make it clear, I'm not a side in this... row. I'm just forwarding words.

Edited by Gilean

i know scarr :wacko:

and HE is not a bjer.

but ok i mean u said: bj me more, and if he did this, its cewl :)

liquid u pr0 char buyer, scarr does not need to bj some steelchains or anything.

would u bagjump some1s steelchain when u got like 20 in sto? :)

but i think this thread is more funny than bad lol

but scarr is ebul muhahaha :):wacko:

20 in Stor? Thats not alot...

Scarr bagjumps alot..

U should spank ur child and not cover him :pirate:

I don't limit my kid, he can go wild if he wants :o

somehow i see his saying "jump me more" as sarcasm, thats just me, seems sarcastic to me.

p.s. im not taking either side in this as i dont know either person

It's the same in every single thread in here. Those that commit outlaw actions as they are described in the forum sections descriptions such as "Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals!", try to ruin every thread.

Unfortunately moderators don't really seem to care about that and let them go on.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11506

Hmm... I saw the name of the thread here, and I thought, "duh!"

Yhen I read the thread itself; Scarr, is this a new accusation for you? I know how often you're in here for PK kills, and I think bagjumping may be a new one... or a return to a really old one. :whistle:

I have no particular liking for Scarr, but I will say this - I don't see anywhere there that says that he DID bagjump you - and if you died to the bear in front of NC storage, that spawn is a bagjumper's dream... Not saying I would, but if you can pick a bag, and be in storage in a VERY short time, wouldn't you like that if you were a bagjumper?

As much as I don't think "I don't like your name" is a proper excuse, I feel like there's something more we haven't been given here.

As much as I don't think "I don't like your name" is a proper excuse, I feel like there's something more we haven't been given here.

i completly agree with this

Unfortunately moderators don't really seem to care about that and let them go on.

How to answer this...I've thought about this since you've posted it.

We do care, very much.

And yes, the original intention of this forum section was a LOT different than it's ended up being. Yes, we are aware of this.

Look how many threads there are. Look how it's mostly the same complaints, and the same people spamming each thread. As I pointed out in one of the threads, we do not have a "crybabies: nobody else wants to hear this" section. Maybe I should make one and a "Spam" section as well. What I have learned is that no matter how much you try to contain or stop this sort of thing, it will leak out elsewhere. Look at how many of these threads started out in general or abuse or somewhere else totally not appropriate.

So mods end up in a lose/lose situation. We try to stop and control it, and get yelled at for censorship, lack of free speech, blah blah blah, and worse. We let it go and try to at least keep it contained in one section, and get yelled at for letting everybody run free with their crap, for lack of a better word. Your post isn't what made me stop and look at it, I alternate between sheer amazement and total disgust with this section. It makes my head spin. But at the end of the day, I think it's better to have it all contained here rather than try to keep track of all of the other places people will insist on posting this garbage.

Maybe it's time to change the Outlaws forum rules then...I don't know yet...

1 rule that people should follow before posting someone as an outlaw, you should have proof, either a few very reliable witnesses known to be neutral to both parties or many random ones, you have neither here, just a suspicion, that, in my opinion is not sufficient to name someone an outlaw. I have known scarr to be willing to take anything from a PK kill, but have never heard of em bagjumping in non-pk areas and I know they don't need to. Arnieman and I have both been PKed by scarr, but never bagjumped and it seems out of charactor.

What a nice topic,i never bgajumped this guy, dont know who he is..

there where like 5 people on his bag checking it, so maby someone else did it..

and i dont know whats liquid is about, i dont bag jump people, i even return bags to enemys, ask donpedro for instand, gave his 10k gold back from his db in manor ;*)