Eternal Lands Official Forums
fjornada

privacy breaker

Ok, my IP was really blocked, but it should work now. I had to do some changes in the script, as adding an access restriction (1 query per min.), and a server side cache, so we don't use much bandwidth...

Input box for name also included ^ ^

Ok, my IP was really blocked, but it should work now. I had to do some changes in the script, as adding an access restriction (1 query per min.), and a server side cache, so we don't use much bandwidth...

Input box for name also included ^ ^

It's either more accurate or my current levels are easier to guess :unsure:

is it just me, or did it just tell me my a/d was between 3 and 30?

or am i just reading it wrong :D

is it just me, or did it just tell me my a/d was between 3 and 30?

or am i just reading it wrong :evilgrin:

it was very off for me, somehow i think im not 3/3 a/d:P

got really close on magic though

The script doesn't work well for a/d lower than ~ 30

I think when the level is TOO low, it's harder to guess because there are too many people tied in the same positions.

Thats right! What happens is that the function rank X skill is very nonlinear in this region, so a better guess means more points. Now, I wont spend time & bandwidth to get such points (stats bellow a/d 30), simply because I think its useless! I don't see the point of a 30/30 a/d player turning privacy on...

Edited by fJornada

aint it illegal to make things to guess stats, its not called privacy for nothing

aint it illegal to make things to guess stats, its not called privacy for nothing

I dont think so, since he uses info available on a service.

Off by -2 on a/d. Magic is right on the money. Way high on summoning by about 4. OA is 6 too low. A/D is probably the most requested stats, so it's a great tool. It give a good guesstimate.

I really should turn privacy off. I don't care who knows my stats, but I really hate getting unsolicited buddy request.

So when you look up some stats yourself to guess someones levels you are illigal too? :icon13: Everyone with a little amount of brains can figure this out himself, it might take some more time though :P

If you see someone with a 160 HP bar, you make a guess about his/her P/W. If you see someone fighting a chim, you make another guess, now conercning his/her a/d/p/c. Finally, when you look out someone's rank, you get a pretty good guess about his/her stats. This scripts only makes these guesses easier for the end user.

PS: Learner offers enhanced privacy for $5,00 :icon13:

PSS: FJ offers privacy for 10k gc ^ ^

just tried it, even though my privacy is off.

Defence (70), Magic (65) and Summoning (17) were guessed correctly. Attack (62) was guessed 2 levels lower than I am. Overall level (103) was guessed 3 levels higher.

Numbers shown in parentheses are my stats.

If you see someone with a 160 HP bar, you make a guess about his/her P/W. If you see someone fighting a chim, you make another guess, now conercning his/her a/d/p/c. Finally, when you look out someone's rank, you get a pretty good guess about his/her stats. This scripts only makes these guesses easier for the end user.

PS: Learner offers enhanced privacy for $5,00 ;)

PSS: FJ offers privacy for 10k gc ^ ^

Learner's privacies (full paranoia set) is enough to protect against this breaker:P

my privacy was off anyways but: a/d 4 levels off mag 3 off oa 9 off!

but they were all higher than my actual stats \o/