Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borin_Ironfist

DarkDante

I was trying out some female orcs after i read the book. So i asked if he or Shadowwalker could save my db and they both said ok. i tried a female orc and i died. and DarkDante took my db and logged off right away after i asked if he had my stuff. i got some logs if you want. Showdowwalker checked the bag afterwards and all it had was some leather. so beware he is a bagjumper.

Bear

Ok i admit i took ur db im not a liar but the facts are THC is enemy guild RED TAG u died i was in the right place right time.... so if u have a prob with it BEAR come 2 pppk u and me and win it back i will wear it so u get a chance;)

So i asked if he or Shadowwalker could save my db and they both said ok.

Ok i admit i took ur db im not a liar

smil002_10.gif

hello. Guild Master of THC here. last time i talked to coolethan we were on good terms with eachother. i never saw ~md~ as a threat or an enemy. My member went to you guys and asked you for a favor, he thought he could trust you, obviously he was wrong. I dont apreciate being backstabed by a guild that was on our good side, and we thought we were on yours. i have 2 ?'s for you, DarkDante, were we red tagged B4 u saw what Borin_Ironfist droped in his bag, or after u saw the bag? if it was B4 i would like to know what happened to cause us to be an enemy of ~md~?

So far i have been able to keep peace between my guild and we have no true enemies. but im afraid if this is not solved soon i will have to make ~md~ an enemy of THC.

P.S. dont read any of this as if i am angry and yelling or ect. read it as if i have a calm nice toned voice, b/c thats how im saying it.

I'll be PMing u ingame soon, and CoolEthan. Thank You for your time.

i logged on right after posting my last post and PMed darkdante, just wanted to let everyone know whats going on with this situation.

[16:58:32] [PM to DarkDante: r u there]

[16:59:03] [PM from DarkDante: ya sup man]

[16:59:31] [PM to DarkDante: i read forums, may i ask what happened for you to red tag THC]

[16:59:48] [PM from DarkDante: they were red taged ]

[16:59:52] [PM from DarkDante: im not sure]

[16:59:56] [PM from DarkDante: maybe cool kknows]

[17:00:03] [PM from DarkDante: but they were so i did]

[17:00:09] [PM to DarkDante: i havent been able to get ahold of him]

[17:00:21] [PM to DarkDante: im GM of THC btw]

[17:00:22] [PM from DarkDante: hes on vacyion for 5 days]

[17:00:38] [PM from DarkDante: oh well u guys are red 2 me man]

[17:00:53] [PM to DarkDante: and last time i talked to coolethan we were on good terms with eachother]

[17:01:13] [PM from DarkDante: i duno what 2 say man u guys are red i think it had 2 do with +HC+]

[17:01:41] [PM to DarkDante: is =HC= red tagged to you guys ]

[17:01:55] [PM from DarkDante: not atm]

[17:02:18] [PM to DarkDante: so y would =HC= have anything to do with THC being red tagged]

[17:02:33] [PM from DarkDante: cause we were enemys cause of the markusweck thing]

[17:02:40] [PM from DarkDante: hc and md]

[17:03:23] [PM to DarkDante: hc has never been allied with us, they r neutral atm and have been since our creation, i dont see what they have to do with us]

[17:04:23] [PM from DarkDante: dude i dont know i was just guessing lol look i did it u guys are red taged end of story i nevr had a prob with u so u will be left out but ur guild ]

[17:04:31] [PM from DarkDante: is pk'd on site]

[17:06:23] [PM to DarkDante: ok it makes since, i will talk to cool when he gets back. i do want to know y u agreed to "help" my member if we were red tagged]

[17:06:44] [PM to DarkDante: do you guys find it acceptable to scam ppl on your red tag list]

[17:07:33] [PM from DarkDante: //its happend 2 us... he was not scamed he was stupid and is a noob attacknb a female orc with great gear which is now on me]]

[17:07:43] [PM from DarkDante: he wasnt scammed he died i took]

[17:07:44] [PM to DarkDante: personally i find red tag to be acceptable to pk anywhere but not scam]

[17:07:55] [PM from DarkDante: he was not scammed]

[17:08:34] [PM from DarkDante: how do u figure he was scammed>?]

[17:08:37] [PM to DarkDante: u agreed to get his db if he died b/c he wanted to try one, i do agree it was stupid of him, he should have waited for a guildie]

[17:09:08] [PM to DarkDante: i see agreeing to save someones db and then taking it to b more of a scam ]

[17:09:41] [PM from DarkDante: who said i agreed? id love 2 see the log for that]

[17:09:43] [PM to DarkDante: kinda the same thing as agreeing to pvp then keeping the DB]

[17:10:04] [PM from DarkDante: it dont matter]

[17:10:15] [PM from DarkDante: anyways i was kinda messed up:P]

[17:10:19] [PM from DarkDante: tell ya what]

[17:10:34] [PM to DarkDante: lol, messed up how?]

[17:10:49] [PM from DarkDante: i will give him a chance 2 win armor and a titanium long of ice him i 1on1;p]

[17:11:48] [PM to DarkDante: i hardly see that as a chance, i do belive you could kill him easily]

[17:12:03] [PM from DarkDante: ya i know:( hows 1 pl8 set sound?]

[17:12:25] [PM from DarkDante: for u]

[17:12:27] [PM from DarkDante: not him]

[17:12:30] [PM from DarkDante: :brooding:]

[17:12:32] [PM from DarkDante: jk]

[17:12:43] [PM from DarkDante: plz tell him 2 come tlk 2 me]

[17:12:46] [PM from DarkDante: in kf:P]

[17:12:55] [PM to DarkDante: well i dont think that would solve much]

[17:12:59] [PM from DarkDante: ya rite i dance like a jew boy]

[17:13:10] [PM from DarkDante: hint hint]

[17:13:31] [PM to DarkDante: now your getting confusing]

[17:13:45] [PM from DarkDante: i cant dance kf no go:P]

[17:13:55] [PM to DarkDante: o u have the i cant dance perk]

[17:14:03] [PM from DarkDante: yup]

[17:14:29] [PM to DarkDante: kf isnt multi tho, not last i was there anyway]

[17:15:00] [PM from DarkDante: thats good look man i never had a prob with u in fact u will be left outta att's but whats done is done]

[17:16:03] [PM to DarkDante: ok, i was just trying to figure out y we were red taged, i wasnt even going to mention the borin thing. only answer i was after was y ]

[17:16:10] [PM to DarkDante: we r red tagged]

[17:16:22] [PM from DarkDante: oh well to be honest im not sure]

[17:16:33] [PM from DarkDante: im just watchin the guild while cool's gone]

[17:17:11] [PM to DarkDante: altho i do wish whatever caused the red tagging had been discussed with me first. o well, ill have to talk to cool when he gets back]

[17:17:29] [PM from DarkDante: maybe i should un red tag u guys till he returns?]

[17:18:03] [PM from DarkDante: but my guildes need war training]

[17:18:14] [PM to DarkDante: i would much apreciate that, and after cool and i talk, if things rnt resolved i dont have a problem with it being set back to red]

[17:19:10] [PM from DarkDante: ok neutral till he returns if it turns out 2 be a mistake i will return the db]

[17:19:22] [PM from DarkDante: but if not i cant]

[17:19:32] [PM to DarkDante: ok, that sounds fair enough to me]

I killed darkdante today at the arena he dropped good :P

Gratz. I remember DarkDante from when I was mining Iron and a friend was hauling from my bag (not the best idea I know :icon13: ) Darkdante and Tristran got control of the bag and wouldn't give it back. Soon after, Darkdante left the guild which is allied with MkvL (I hate bad guys in allied guilds).

Lu

just wanted to post since this was at top of list again, borin_ironfist is nolonger a part of THC so this nolonger concerns me or any of the members of THC. thank you

He bagjumped me when we were in the same guild then says "kick me so i can own this n00b" when ive already pwned him..

I was trying out some female orcs after i read the book. So i asked if he or Shadowwalker could save my db and they both said ok. i tried a female orc and i died. and DarkDante took my db and logged off right away after i asked if he had my stuff. i got some logs if you want. Showdowwalker checked the bag afterwards and all it had was some leather. so beware he is a bagjumper.

Bear

i can say this because i was in md at the time thc was redtagged...dante doesnt always bag jump unless the guild is red t agged or he doesnt like the person :P

FYI, THC leader (me), talked to Darkdante and later to cool ethan, and niether of them (being the leaders of ~MD~, to my knowlege) could tell me y my guild had been redtagged. DD said Coolethan must have redtagged us cuz he didnt know y. and once coolethan returned from his vacation he told me that he did not redtag my guild. ~MD~ and THC (leaders at least) were on good terms. after talking to both the leaders of ~MD~ i STILL have no idea y we had been redtagged, and i would still like to know if anyone has the answer, they both said that the other must have redtagged us.

anyway, i dont want DD or coolethan to take this as a personal attack or anything but if they were the only 2 able to redtag us then one of them is lying. altho since borin_ironfist is nolonger a part of THC, and the guild ~MD~ nolonger exists. i would like to see this topic die right here. the facts have all been stated and it turned into purely a guild issue which has now been closed.

Thank You, Happy_G

Yeh, darkdante stole 30k sulfur from meh so i kept his tit steel alloy long of ice :P

aparently my request to let topic die will be ignored, and reaper, this sounds more like a trade to me

Bear

i can say this because i was in md at the time thc was redtagged...dante doesnt always bag jump unless the guild is red t agged or he doesnt like the person :D

1.he was in thesame guild with me when he bagjumped me

2.we were getting along fine...

Killed him once again. Nice drop serp and greaves :D . He doesn't think i'm giong to kill him when we are in same pk map :)

Ok the past is the past there were many of people who could of red taged thc im not a scamer or bagjumper... so i guess jus if u see me tlk 2 me see if i seem like a bad person b-4 u pass harsh judgment and btw anarchy u died in kf i got ur bag from a guilde i was tryn 2 get 2 votd sto and was killed i droped ur leather pants and iron sword so if u still r mad about it pm me ill give ya some from MY STO :omg:

QUOTE(zoin @ Aug 1 2006, 06:24 AM)

I killed darkdante today at the arena he dropped good

Gratz. I remember DarkDante from when I was mining Iron and a friend was hauling from my bag (not the best idea I know ) Darkdante and Tristran got control of the bag and wouldn't give it back. Soon after, Darkdante left the guild

same thing happend with me and surf while we was harving iron... to bad i never see him in pk except for that one time.. he had to walk back from hell :confused:

[17:12:59] [PM from DarkDante: ya rite i dance like a jew boy]

this antisemitic remark just made you part of my pk list.