Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Race

A really great event, enjoyed it very much! :P

Very fun.

(Edit: My internet is acting up on me so not able too stay ingame and thus cannot particepate in the prize ceremony too congratulate all the winners :D

so: Gratz too all the winners ;) gj)

Edited by Entris

Mortos race was really fun , the idea of making division by categories was really nice!!

Really amazing. Gratz for the good work.

WoW what an event!!!

it was really fun and exciting to fight these kind of fights...

though i think it was kinda hard for me in having to get multi by 2 fluffs, 1 cycl, 1 armed orc...

i guess i should have spent my free pp on a human nexus and wore one of those new weapon...

i guess this event shows me that it is time to adapt to these new armory.... as i saw most people running through these places with everyone a cutlass.

Thanks much to the awesome event team... i love these kind of events, makes training a/d worth while.

hugs all,

Wow that was really fun, I would like to thank ent, and all his staff for hosting this event. Not only was the event fun, it also gave the players the opportunity to see the mods at their best, some players give the mods a bad name since they r the policemen of the game, but this even showed their kindness, their patience and the giving of their time. Things that some ppl dont notice all the time.

I hope we do many more things like this, it's fun to compete and its even more fun to see that is not just pure strength that takes u to the winners circle, gratz to all the winners,

hugs to u all

surfy

Kinda rude of me not to mention who Event Team is. Will do it now:

Sheesh

Atahn

Gurgeh

Terena

Nurplewhip

Marc

Cyprom

molime

Narf

bkc56

Sistema

and myself

Special thanks to Placid and Chance who gave us a shoulder when needed.

People above are here to make you have fun:) Hope to see you soon in next contests, evetns, RP sessions!

Regards,

Gilean

Event Team Head

Edited by Gilean

One Question..

What are the scores based on? :blink:

One Question..

What are the scores based on? :blink:

Scores where calculated by each invasion creature having a certain value (ex: panda had 5 invaded per contestant and each panda was 30 pts each). So if you killed all 5 you got 150 points for that invaded creature. If you got partial kills, they were factored in by 10% dead, 20%, etc. Each invasion line got the same point value regardless of what weight class you were in.

Then we factor in time. 0-2 minutes gave you 60 extra points. 2:01-3:00 gave you 50 points, 3:01-4:00 gave you 40 points, 4:01-5:00 gave you 30 points and so on. So you really had to try to at least wound/if not kill all creatures and try to make good time.

1st invasion creature gave 25 points for each creature in that invasion line.

2nd invasion creature gave 30 points for each creature in that invasion line.

3rd invasion creature gave 25 points for each creature in that invasion line.

4th invasion creature gave 30 points for each creature in that invasion line.

5th invasion creature gave 40 points for each creature in that invasion line.

6th invasion creature gave 45 points for each creature in that invasion line.

7th invasion creature gave 50 points for each creature in that invasion line.

Thank you Event team and Chance and Placid! This was alot of fun, although the monsters were sorta easy.

:unsure: and here was I thinking there was just as much emphasis on time as well as kills lol

I played too much Sonic and Tenchu (the first one) to come to this conclusion.

Heh, i thought the same as Magpie and ran as fast as i could thru the hallways, only killed those monsters that attacked me and stoped to kill one i knew where about to attack me lol.

It was really fun and i really want more of these kind of races! :unsure:

Again very good job.

:D

keep'em comeing :D

lovly event , thanks and Greetz to the event team

ps: i thought it was about time too , so i ignored a pahntom and a fem orc that were wandering away from me.. because "i didn't have time" lol

I would like to comment on the ceremony crowning the winners. It was an A+ ceremony and we all had a lot of fun. Although I didn't participate in the Gauntlet race, many of my friends did.

Great Job events team, be sure to schedule more of these type of events in the future. :icon13: