Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Race

ok, thanks very much Gilean

i will give it a try, a/d/p/c is 27/30(or 29?)/27/26, and i will take friday, will try to be on all day so i dont miss the call. There always has to be a REAL n00b at one of these things :icon13:

gl everyone!

ingame: 1st_Warrior

EDIT:name and not sure bout stat

Edited by 1st Warrior

One more thing, please, give me your in game names somehow, so I know who is supposed to be there o.O

Edited by Gilean

skodarap 64/67/32/40, saturday prefered:)

Edited by skodarap

I've decided to extend the list for Sunday to 15 people as well. It will last longer, but - if there are people that want to be there - I won't say NO.

I should say that there should be a reserve list of say 5 ppl? You never know when RL will kick in and you have to leave before your race :P

im oromis ingame stats are 74/78/32/40 id like to sign up for saturday, if possible id like to be placed more towards the end of the event as i was told it will start around 8gmt and ill just be finished work then need time to get home :P

Edited by oromis

the_antiroot moved to Saturday

Stormer signed up, PM

As said, we will be starting at 8pm gmt and run it till all participants signed up for the day are done.

Results will be either on Sunday or on Monday, as soon as we're ready with them:)

I'll sign up, for Sunday or Saturday - Not 100% sure, as may have RL stuff.. But either one of those days.

I'll put a/d/p/c later, cause it will change by the weekend. :P