Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Read first.

This is a forum where we explain who and why got banned. Some bans are permanent, some are temporary, until the person that got baned contacts me and promises me to never do that again. Everyone diserves a second chance but no one diserves a 3rd.

The players that are 'regular ban clients', such as Entropy2, the boner guy, etc. will not be posted here, because that would be pretty redundant.

If you have questions, suggestions, etc. please ask.

the think what my friend did to me was un fair. He was his own account on my computer and he f*** all the plps and o got banned. So can i have my IP in use?????????

Guest eric

Hey I just downloaded the game and it says I am IP banned. I heard that you banned half of the Canada IPs and I ask that you un-ban mine it is

x.x.x.x

Guest Guest

i got my ip banned.... please make it so its not banned whatever i did, wrong i wont do it again. somone said i was multiple logging in. and i got a reason for it, my friend found out my pass and he tried to get on when i was on so i wouldent let him. so it logged me in and out and now my ip is banned!. please please please make it so its not banned anymore... i wont do it again ill make sure my friends or other people do not figure out my pass. thank you