Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Read first.

This is a forum where we explain who and why got banned. Some bans are permanent, some are temporary, until the person that got baned contacts me and promises me to never do that again. Everyone diserves a second chance but no one diserves a 3rd.

The players that are 'regular ban clients', such as Entropy2, the boner guy, etc. will not be posted here, because that would be pretty redundant.

If you have questions, suggestions, etc. please ask.

Everyone diserves a second chance

Does that apply to the people that have been banned from the newbie channel too? That would be cool... :P

Great! This is going to be a fun thread to read! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sample post "kelven got banned b/c I accidentally hit the ban button, oh well". :shock:

KKK_Fan, I unbanned you because you had another player with relatively high stats. But do that again (racism, insults, etc.) and you will get banned forever.

Look people, this forum is for admins posting that they banned people and why. If you would like to report someone for abuse, use the abuse forum!

Ent, you can make this forum so that only moderator/admins can create new topics, but everyone else can reply.

i agree with cicero, make it so only mods/admins can start new topics

plz i am sry i make sure my bro doesnt touch my computer again i am sry plz unban me and give me 2nd plz if not o well i i guess i have to go back at playin runescape plz unban though :oops: :oops: :oops:

hey umm... a certain mod was getting very annoying and i typed #mute vartican and it said i was a slave, is that right? :?: :?

Hi there!

I just want to make sure that I will not get banned, the reason that i live in fear is: I got my own character, Saynshanda. 1 of my friends started playing EL from my computer and i gave him some stuff to help him. So i had 2 windows open with EL and the characters traded... Then i looked at the forum and i saw that doing that is not allowed. But please don't ban me, I haven't did it ever since and i will never do it again... :oops:

yes u r slave just like #kill entropy does'nt work

<_<

>_>

<_>

>_<

*runs*