Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Nederlander si teh banned

Now this on would be either easy or almost impossaple to program in, but for bridge blockers or other minor offendors....

Create a non player selectable negative perk, lets call it "pk'able"

therefore Ent can assign this attribute to a character for an hour, a day or a week etc, and it make them pk'able in non pk areas.

preferably this status should be autmatically #message'd

I think it would be a good punishment,

or how about "the curse of entropy" again a time limited a character has all their basic attributes halfed?

where its a shame they are necessary, tools for diciplining are required.

The second idea is a viable one, the second (having attributes halved) is not, since someone would create a new character just to block bridges.

Guest Jeanna

Hi, I'm new, I just didn't register my login and password yet so I just posted as a guest, so I'm not anyone you know, but it's not Mr Guest it's Miss, and uhm for everyone else who doesn't know me...I'm Jeanna...sorry if I was a little blunt or too forward in my post to Entropy, I'm just trying to make sense of the whole bridge blocking and extra coding issue. :)

I liked the idea of Prision.... But thinking better, i agree with Ent when he said it is a lot of coding, and i dont know if it would realy solve the problem...

Well... I liked the idea of auto beaming people that stay in a bridge more than X time... I dont think it would be hard to code... Maybe something like: in 1 minute over a bridge, you receive a warning (to dont beam people like me that use to say to guild members: "meet me in dp bridge" lol... so, i would get a warning and would wait in the side of the bridge...), and more 1 minute after the warning the player get beamed. I think that is a realy good idea too.

The idea of making bridges PK zones i didnt liked. A high lvl player could be in the side of the bridge, than you enter the bridge and see the player in the other side, but is too late to run and there we go to underworld...

And the perk idea, that i liked it a lot too. It would be realy nice. Maybe the player should be identified by a public message AND by some sign in the name or over his head ;-)... And it should be a erk with a x hours IN GAME duration, so the player would need to stay online, maybe hiding on caves lol... Would be a realy good idea, and i dont think it is sooo hard to implement.

Well... my vote goes to the 4th idea...

Birkoff

Hey I have something to add actually about Nederlander :).

He tried to scam a while ago (legal I know) and when we were sorta laughing at his attempt, and talking about his previous ban a bit, he pm'd me, basically saying all the swears he knew... He even threatened to come to my house with 510 ppl (roflmao). Well we DID make fun of him a bit so...I'm not gonna post the log, cuz it's a while ago and it would take too long to look it up :S. I CAN, but I doubt it's needed, and I haven't had any problems since so I'm not asking you to ban him again... Just, watch him... plz...

ty,

Blitzo

Guest nederlander2

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I HAVE SAID THAT BUT HAVE I DID IT FOOL

Guest Toyminator

Even if his nickname was American I could knew he was Dutch...

Even if his nickname was American
well it's Dutch but if it was American (or even English) it would be Dutchman :wink:
I could knew
:shock:
he was Dutch...
:evil: hey!!

And Toyminator is going into flaming again but ah well the Dutch have taken Holland...

:)

Heh lol!

(Translated: Nou dát was een late reactie! ;))