Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pyewacket

Hiring Iron Ore Miners

ACE guild is currently hiring miners to get in Iron Ores. We pay 2gc per ore, and provide free 5 pickaxes with every 1k ore traded over to us. So if you have just read the iron mining book and want to know what to do with your ore other than cart it to an npc for selling, then look no further.

Just contact Brendal or Kl4uz ingame or leave a post on this thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

(We will also look into providing a surprise special bonus for trades of 5k ore bundles, more details to follow on this)

This is an ongoing project which means we will no doubt be requiring it for a long long LONG time, but at the moment there are sufficient fundings in to pay for the first 28k of ores at least.

(See also this URL )

Guest ohmygod

correct me if i am wrong but, isn't the market price for iron ore 2.5-3gc each?

NPC pays 2gc per ore and doesnt provide pickaxes or bonus's based on large amounts. We are putting this advert up to save the trouble of hanging around on market listening to endless spam, if someone wants to take the job they have the chance, kindly dont blow it for us/them to keep the gc in circulation plz. :(

This is probably a offer for more experienced players, as newbies need as much iron ore they can get to make essence with. Additionally I thought there would of been food and healing provided. Perhaps this would be more attractive offer

This is probably a offer for more experienced players, as newbies need as much iron ore they can get to make essence with. Additionally I thought there would of been food and healing provided. Perhaps this would be more attractive offer

Yes unlike other slave drivers I like to keep my workers in tip-top shape. I can't have my workers die now can't I? So I also offer free healing.

Free pension, Dental plan for you and your partner, subsidised housing costs, rebate on travel expenses, 25 public holidays.

Edited by MagpieLee

in that case can you buggers make your OWN posts about hiring and stop messing up mine :devlish:

tsk...cant get teh staff these days without some hotshot headhunters coming and claiming on ya turf.... :o

Ok, serious time, slight revision then, due to the health n safety at work act now being introduced by Magpielee and other folks wot wanna stick their noses in:-

10 free pickaxes per 1k iron ore traded, along with 10 free BR.

5k Iron ore bonus of 100 feasting potions.

10k Bonus is a free exc cloak.

Now kindly let the folks interested in taking this role respond for a change ;)