Eternal Lands Official Forums
Pyewacket

Announcing the birth...

of Tiegan Rhiannon, first (and last) RL daughter of players PYEwacket and sambow.

She was born today (20th July) at approximately 14:05 GMT and weighs 6lb 5.5oz, and unlike her two elder (and soon to be long suffering) brothers is completely NOT ugly!!!!

:)

Both mother and baby are doing well and resting from the elective C section birth (during which PYE completely and uttterly failed to lose consciousness at teh sight of blood+other bodily fluids).

Good work guys, Michelle_F and I send warmest regards.

Thanx folks for teh kind words and sentiments.

You will not be surprised to hear teh baby is already taking after her dad (me, not xanter, despite his assertions) and is a prime harvester of tit on her first day.

Very Gratz to you both and woot a future badass ace chick cant wait now send me pictures lol Seles

of Tiegan Rhiannon, first (and last) RL daughter of players PYEwacket and sambow.

She was born today (20th July) at approximately 14:05 GMT and weighs 6lb 5.5oz, and unlike her two elder (and soon to be long suffering) brothers is completely NOT ugly!!!!

:wub:

Both mother and baby are doing well and resting from the elective C section birth (during which PYE completely and uttterly failed to lose consciousness at teh sight of blood+other bodily fluids).

:D

Heh - he told me about this the other day, in PMs in game - only because I happened to be PMing him about guild business...

Anyway, again, grats to the happy family, and best wishes!

You will not be surprised to hear teh baby is already taking after her dad (me, not xanter, despite his assertions) and is a prime harvester of tit on her first day.

:D

Congratulations you both, enjoy that wonderful first period (that is... if she at least wants to sleep a bit :))