Eternal Lands Official Forums
blazinbow

Why2k bj

Why2k lied about taking my stuff from my db and then i see him selling it on #jc 3 and he denies it the items were full fur e q staff? i mean it doesnt really hurt my pocket but its the moral any witnesses plz post here

Edited by blazinbow

Why2k lied about taking my stuff from my db and then i see him selling it on #jc 3 and he denies it the items were full fur e q staff? i mean it doesnt really hurt my pocket but its the moral any witnesses plz post here

He bag jumped my 2 rabbit furs 1 year ago.

Hmm maybe he is newbie and he didnt know what is BAGjump :o ?

Typiccal BJ :P

Hmm maybe he is newbie and he didnt know what is BAGjump ;) ?

Typiccal BJ :lipssealed:

um yes he was new but he was with his friend who wasent new and he knew it wasent a good thing after i told him i will post u on outlaws hes liek soand i told him what it was.

Edited by blazinbow

Hmm maybe he is newbie and he didnt know what is BAGjump :blush: ?

Typiccal BJ :ph34r:

um yes he was new but he was with his friend who wasent new and he knew it wasent a good thing after i told him i will post u on outlaws hes liek soand i told him what it was.

OK it was good to post on outlaws now everybody will know he IS a Bagjumper :)