Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Football: English Premiership 06/07

Unluckily Arsenal didn't manage to carry the 3pts to the 90th minute:( What a f....ng bad luck:S Go Arsenal!

Charlton and Newcastle for relegation!

Naaaaaaaaa...

Palace for Administration!

rofl i dunno.. n'cstle played well.... for.... once...... this weeked....... :P

Yeah baby...3 pts in the bag. Now we face Chelski who should win comfortably -_-

LOL. Well, we're having an awful season. Kiraly moved (loan) and we just don't have the investment in the players through Jordan. Waste of time even checking Sky Sports for the results now.

Unluckily Arsenal didn't manage to carry the 3pts to the 90th minute:( What a f....ng bad luck:S Go Arsenal!

I was really hoping on Arsenal to pull it off. Not only to keep the gap between Man Utd. and Chelsea (I watch Man Utd. regularly; brother is a fan), but Morinhio's comments towards Arsenal (relating to them just playing pretty Football, which wont win 'em the title) were so arrogant, I wanted him to have to eat them!

Edited by Placid

Morinhio's comments

Honestly, one thing this guy does ridiculously good is making arrogant fu..ers of himself.

Morinhio just makes up excuses up in interviews after Chelsea loses. (Well atleast I atleast i think...)

I'm just a iggerant Yank not quite following this thread carefully, but I have to ask a question.

My housemate hiding in the basement with his big-screen has been in the States for some 25 years, but he is a Sunderland man through and through. Most of his family is still there, and whenever he gets a match on the screen you can hear the hollering through the neighborhood. I hate to ask him about matches as he was a school coach years ago and gets all frothy when the subject comes up! Hey, for me EL is sports....

So how does Sunderland stack up amongst the Arsenals and Man United's, etc.? And go easy, lumps of coal will be flying about the house if I make any improper remarks.... :happy:

I'm just a iggerant Yank not quite following this thread carefully, but I have to ask a question.

My housemate hiding in the basement with his big-screen has been in the States for some 25 years, but he is a Sunderland man through and through. Most of his family is still there, and whenever he gets a match on the screen you can hear the hollering through the neighborhood. I hate to ask him about matches as he was a school coach years ago and gets all frothy when the subject comes up! Hey, for me EL is sports....

So how does Sunderland stack up amongst the Arsenals and Man United's, etc.? And go easy, lumps of coal will be flying about the house if I make any improper remarks.... :happy:

I do not like Scumberland.

Leeds go down :rolleyes:

waahh! :'(

not premiership related but meh :)

Edited by peeper :)

*cough* *cough* WE ARRRRE THE CHAMPIONSSS!!!!!! *cough* *cough*

No Idea who he is and No idea on how he got into EL League.

elpltablehd6.jpg

There's the results at the end of the English Premierleague.

Gratz to Lee for winning :rolleyes:

Good luck to all in August :)

Jow.

P.S. Arsenal for Champs League next year \o/

Well done mate, as you were the one who offered a prize for this comp I guess you get to save it :D

It's great to see the guild NUFC taking up 2 of the top four places in the league...

So lets take a break for the intertoto and we'll pick this up in 3 months!

We'll be back in 3 months. :blush:

Shame about Leeds getting relegated

Shame about West Ham NOT getting relegated (hi Vart). I wanted them to go down...I wanted to buy Tevez ;D

Shame about Charlton going down - my local club.

Man Utd won the league by one crucial factor - Ronaldo.

Im a Spurs fan (w00t!) and I just wanna say how ebul mourinho is. He's just like many annoying people I know, he can't accept when he loses because another team like Man U plays absoloutly beautiful football. As a football fan and lover you have to accept that Man U deserved to win the Premiership, Liverpool deserved to beat Chelsea in the Champions League Semis ect.

Also have to say that I was screaming my brains out when Spurs beat Chelsea, had to tease all my Chelsea supporting freinds about that :blush:. Dimitar Berbatov is one real class player, if he and Keano stay as our strikers for next season (And we don't have too many injuries *cough* King) we really could contend for fourth place :devlish:

Yup, the price of football is ridiculus. The players and managers are earning more in a week that many do in a year. For some teams *cough* the money is by far the most important thing. Players that are considered to be "world-class" very rarely put effort in. If your getting payed that much you have to try your hardest and give all your heart for your team!

I'm a football lover :dry:

I'm brasilian, but i love watching european football matches.

Top respect... and I (and most of us I guess) love watching the flair and talent of all the players from Brazil that play in the European Leagues.

Ooh yay! Gareth Bale for Spurs, maybe it could stop some of our ful-back problems. But i have to say why was Beckham picked for the England matches? Just as Wright-Philips is getting some regular play with Chelsea and just when Backham basically announces his retirement for the near future by playing for LA Galaxy.....

Brasil 1x1 England

what a great match to watch!

Brasil 1x1 England

No, lol.. It really wasn't a good match, was boring.. :D

Hmmm, what about United's new signings? :)

Brasil 1x1 England

No, lol.. It really wasn't a good match, was boring.. :D

Hmmm, what about United's new signings? :)

I gotta disagree... Only because there weren't many goals doesnt mean it wasn't good. I loved it. Football of extreme quality!