Eternal Lands Official Forums
LadyWolf

No more tears Cloak

That's what it say's on the "Eye" info Bofred

Degrade does not mean the same thing as Break

hi roja umm plx could you be more specific i spend alot of gc on this item cause i believe it will not break in combat..and now i am not so sure..it says will NOT degrade in combat ..so i understand this as will NOT be made in to a lesser item /break or magically poof in combat..could you please properly inform me im confused..ty :P

Umm... Why do fluffy drop No Tears capes and Yeti and Arctic chim had their % Chance of drops lowered as well as their gold coins to so low that they aren't worth fighting? They don't even drop enough gc to cover busted armor/essences/potions used/rostos if group effort was done to kill a few of them?? Shouldn't the strongest monsters int he game be the ones dropping the cool/rare stuffs??? im confused :wub:

Umm... Why do fluffy drop No Tears capes and Yeti and Arctic chim had their % Chance of drops lowered as well as their gold coins to so low that they aren't worth fighting? They don't even drop enough gc to cover busted armor/essences/potions used/rostos if group effort was done to kill a few of them?? Shouldn't the strongest monsters int he game be the ones dropping the cool/rare stuffs??? im confused :wub:

Mountain chim is much stronger now but still drops same gc like before.in 1 hour on this chim i use 300 he's and get only ~700gc.and i dont count broken armor. Fluffy doesnt break almost anything and drops more. this is just weird :hug:

Edited by TooMass

Umm... Why do fluffy drop No Tears capes and Yeti and Arctic chim had their % Chance of drops lowered as well as their gold coins to so low that they aren't worth fighting? They don't even drop enough gc to cover busted armor/essences/potions used/rostos if group effort was done to kill a few of them?? Shouldn't the strongest monsters int he game be the ones dropping the cool/rare stuffs??? im confused :ph34r:

They drop less gold but more rare items.

I got Titanium Cuisses from a Yeti..

I'm not moaning ;)

HIM guild go potion of Evade book......... and if it wasnt for a special interest by one person for 50kgc in items that was offered, we would of lost gc via hes/potions and what not.... and most of the people i see on market are trying to buy for 20kgc..

Also you and dezm can team them with col/serp/mirror and tit chain training armor specially with your a/d just team them..biggest lost owuld be the COLs

Edited by chaoogie

You either got that drop before they updated the server and changed the drops/rates or your just posting to post against me like u always do since you dont like me. I kill Massive numbers of arctic chim and yeti for hours at a time when i train in Hulda and all I ever got (since that update) was 1 silver ring and 1 leather torso and 1 EFE. I doubt you even killed more than 10 at your level even with a thermal and new armors. I'm not posting this to bitch so i will not write any more about my situation of inability to train because its too expensive having to use a no tears cape and lose 10+ rostos a week or using a mirror cape and not losing rostos but breaking 4x more armors instead.

I also got a leather torso from a yeti before i reset (great thing sr stackable, specially for fighters who trained potion). Anyways, its kinda ridiculous a such strong monster have leather torso as rare monster drop.

You either got that drop before they updated the server and changed the drops/rates or your just posting to post against me like u always do since you dont like me. I kill Massive numbers of arctic chim and yeti for hours at a time when i train in Hulda and all I ever got (since that update) was 1 silver ring and 1 leather torso and 1 EFE. I doubt you even killed more than 10 at your level even with a thermal and new armors. I'm not posting this to bitch so i will not write any more about my situation of inability to train because its too expensive having to use a no tears cape and lose 10+ rostos a week or using a mirror cape and not losing rostos but breaking 4x more armors instead.

Yes it was befor the Server Update, and no I wasn't posting it to go against you, I did actually get Titanium Cuisses, I also killed more than 10 :confused:

Yes it was befor the Server Update, and no I wasn't posting it to go against you, I did actually get Titanium Cuisses, I also killed more than 10 :D

In fact my rats did most of the work, while you lazy ass just stood around there :P

Yes it was befor the Server Update, and no I wasn't posting it to go against you, I did actually get Titanium Cuisses, I also killed more than 10 :D

In fact my rats did most of the work, while you lazy ass just stood around there :D

^^ Shhhh, your not suppoesed to tell them that :P:D