Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jamol

Bad News For Kote

It as come to my attention the the Gm of KotE (Zaphrodo) has been killed in a car accident. :cry: That is if my info is correct. Since our two Guild have been friends for a long time. I just thought everyone should know. I would like to pay my respects to the guild and family of Zaphrodo. thanks for everyones time.

Edit: Sorry the person was worng It is Zaphrodo that was gm of the guild. my appoliges to X_Penguin_X for saying that u were dead. :blush:

Edited by Jamol

I offer my sincere condolences and sympathy to Zaphrodo's family, both real world and ingame.

It is at times such as these that we should take time out to reflect on the meaning of friendship and family, and perhaps spend a little time telling those that we care about just exactly what they mean to us.

Greg

i loved that guild, but i was there when alfred_404 was, still very very sad to hear the news though :devlish:

Guild THC sends their conolences to all those that knew zaphrodo, i personnaly never got the pleasure of meeting this person, but i am still sad to hear of the loss of a fellow GM. my prayers r with you zaphrodo.

edit: p.s. i hope u guys still thrive as a guild tho.

Edited by Happy_G

the pain and loss of a loved one can only be eased in time..my condolensces to his family and friends and from all DAO guild..god has greeted him alas with open arms

Edited by beanmaster

Would it be appropriate to dedicate a stone in the VOTD cemetary to Zaphrodo?

Would it be appropriate to dedicate a stone in the VOTD cemetary to Zaphrodo?

That would be nice if they could he played the game all the time and a good friend. I think it would Honor him nicely.

Legitimate proof? Pardon me, but from my experience 98% of those "deaths" is fakes from people that want to leave a game/clan/guild with a bang.

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

Legitimate proof? Pardon me, but from my experience 98% of those "deaths" is fakes from people that want to leave a game/clan/guild with a bang.

:) how could you :'(

I wonder what he would feel like if his brother/sister was killed, and when he told somebody they demanded to see the body, death certificate, pictures of the event and how good it felt to lose somebody close.

I never met Zaphrodo, and yet I still feel for his family and friends.

Players leave this game daily, and are told they will be missed in these forums, and to return one day. Why would somebody make up something as tragic as this - it will not benefit them in any way, upsets people they have become close to and considered friends.

In this game I personally have been there for people that have gone through a lot ingame and on the "External Lands", being a friend, confidante and just a sympathetic ear when needed, and I value them as friends equal to friends that I have out there in the real world.

To hellraizer: If my opening paragraph sounds harsh, I hope the rest of the post has got through to you and if so, I offer my sincere apologies, if not then please reread the entire post until you are old enough to understand the effects of tragedy and loss.

I only heard about this very recently myself, having left the guild a little while ago.

Several of us left, because we felt the guild was abandoned by its leaders. Unfortunately, we are limited mortals, and we should have known there was a very good reason. ;)

KotE is (was?) a great guild. We were a great team that had fun together. But recently, something changed, but nobody told us anything, which makes me feel like a deserter in the light of these events. I'm sure the others feel the same way. This incident actually happened quite a while ago, but I guess the news was kept from us because of the severely sensitive nature of the event.

The KotE team is a family that stands for its own. I remember we got drawn into a war we had no chance of winning, being relatively weak and outnumbered. But people still stuck together and did what they could. KotE was the only guild that showed any interest in me before I had anything near my low-to-mid stats. They just helped me develop and waited for me to get to lvl 20. This is why I remain guildless. Nothing feels like home no matter where you go.

Is is a sad time for KotE. I'm not even sure KotE will remain, but I hope it does. There has even been talk of deleting the guild, but somebody please keep it going. I am a team person, but nothing near the great leader KotE needs. Otherwise I would have applied for the job. But no matter who does indeed pick up the mantle, he will be hard to emulate.

We have lost a good person. My heart goes out to his family, and to rest of the KotE clan.

If KotE wants anything done in his honour, please count me in. I am still KotE at heart.

Rest in peace, Grandmaster Knight.

EP

Please note that I speak for myself, not for KotE, as I am no longer officially one of this great guild.

Edited by EaglePrince

LabRat, ever heard of going out with a bang? Alot of persons on mmorpgs usually "die" through various accidents, only to come back a little time later. Not my fault that I'm the only person here that can sense some realism instead of "oh I'm so sorry although I never met him blablabla".

LabRat, ever heard of going out with a bang? Alot of persons on mmorpgs usually "die" through various accidents, only to come back a little time later. Not my fault that I'm the only person here that can sense some realism instead of "oh I'm so sorry although I never met him blablabla".

I ignored your previous comment, but I have to concede that you are not being very thoughtful. ;)

EL is a game, but our GM died in a crash... that was NOT a game.

Can you go raze hell somewhere else please?

My condolences to family and friends of Zaphrodo. It's very sad piece of information.

Regards,

Gilean

PS

I insist on keeping this thread clean. Comments like above are absolutely outragous. Some people lack of tact very much. Sorry that it occured in such thread.

EaglePrince your post was right on the money like me too I was in Kote but left before Zaphrodo became GM but i got to know him well while in FWT. Kote was my first guild I was in and is a good guild to start out and say in. It is a good group of ppl in that guild and as u said i hope someone will step up for leadership. I would also like to thank you for the nice post in light of the moment.

ps. I would like to thank everone for all of the nice post!!!!!!! :P

pss. HeLLRaiZeR if you are right I hope Zaphrodo comes back from the grave someday a person like that is sorely missed!!

i have just bgeen informed it was not Zaphrodo who died (no this wasnt a conspiracy) someone got the name wrong! It was actually Alfred_404 who died in that car crash :D this wasnt anyone going "out with a bang" Alfred was killed in a car crash ;)

Peeper

whoever died, I still sympathise.

worryingly:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: LabRat, Zaphrodo

whoever died, I still sympathise.

worryingly:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: LabRat, Zaphrodo

What did I say? Seriously, this feels plain pathetic. First Zaphrodo dies, then you "woops we just wrote the wrong name".