Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arthur_Dent

Item Usage Statistics

BTW, to have an idea how many vials entered a game every day (average day)

Empty Vial:

Quantity entered: 97101

Quantity removed: -60230

Quantity breakdown

Entry:

Bag: 9655

Npc: 520

Exit:

Bag: -8388

Labour: -51842

And after the update:

Empty Vial:

Quantity entered: 43884

Quantity removed: -70297

Quantity breakdown

Entry:

Bag: 13650

Npc: 7130

Exit:

Bag: -12842

Labour: -57455

I had an idea from this post, would it be possible or available, to make a web page similar to tho top 200 list but for items?

In other words a page showing how much of each item entered and exited the game each game day. When I was first starting out

I had a hard time trying to figure out which items were the best sellers or most needed items in the game, and although that

is part of the playing, I think it would be interesting to see the numbers for what is used.

The main reason that I am interested, is to see which items are exiting the game that aren't being replenished as fast. In which

case I would know what niche needs filling.

I did search a bit to try and find similar suggestions and did not. If this has been posted before or is common and I missed it, feel free to delete this post.

It's a good idea, but i think as you said part of playing the game is finding out what people need. Plus people that play this game as merchants will have more people to compete with as it will be easyer to find out what is really needed, so i would have to say no to this personaly

Personally, I think it would simply be pretty cool to be able to view overall statistics on such things as total amount of gc and items in the game. Supplying such information could add another dimension to the game, rather than just blindly trying to guess which way the market is going.

I would be curious too, and it's not that hard to get to know what's needed in game anyways, just watch market channel for a few minutes... HE, EE, MagE, AE, just to name a few items. I think it would be cool to say after a hard day of training that u make up for maybe 10% of the steel chains that broke today :P

don't let EL become a Microsoft Excel for you, it is game not a calculator

Hehe ok I see your point, I'm just addicted to statistics. Love the new counters.

Was just a thought

don't let EL become a Microsoft Excel for you, it is game not a calculator

Hehe ok I see your point, I'm just addicted to statistics. Love the new counters.

Was just a thought

I can see where you're coming from, statistics are interesting. However, I think what most people are trying to say is that it would provide to much of a non-game based feature, furthermore it could provide to much of an advantage as for various item-producers on the market.