Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crunchyuncle

1/2 food for manu Day

I'm making dis rings and I too see it sometimes use 18 food, and sometimes the full 36. So far I haven't seen any pattern as to when it's 50% and when it's 100%.

Edit: I've confirmed that it seems to be using 100% on fails as others below have noted.

Edited by bkc56

Another one, I'm not sure if I should put it here, or make my own topic. :icon13:

If you fail while making something, it takes the original food taken off (example: making mag ess, takes 5 food if you make it, 10 if you fail).

EDIT: It seems sorta like what they said up there.

Edited by Foehammer

i have personally noticed that it takes half food until i fail.. every time i fail and lose ing i am losing full amount of food level for it.. ? dont know if its supposed to happen just thought i would share my input...

Poe :icon13:

must say BIG THANKS for this new day.. it ROX!!

Edited by potato

Guest Whip1ash

It appears you lose 1/2 food if you succeed. You lose full food if you fail.

Guest Martynowski

Yes, the same as everyone else sometimes it takes the full amount and sometimes it doesn't.

I swear I'm not crazy...

I logged on, noticed that there was a special day(half food), harved a load of Yarrow, then went off to manu.

My food level was -46! I used an FP and it went to +4. Is that intentional? Is this a previous change that I missed?

scafatuv

Yes, it's 100% on fail and will remain this way. Not a bug, sorry I didn't clarify.

scafativ, you are not crazy, that's the newest feature I didn't announce :icon13:

Harvesting anything that does not require a tool to harvest, and is over level 22 (I think) has a random 10% chance to drop one food point.

But it wasn't supposed to go as low. I will fix that.

The only bug I noticed during 1/2 food day was that I was unable to use F2 to open my firefox browser, I could use it before and after the day but not during it

Harvesting anything that does not require a tool to harvest, and is over level 22 (I think) has a random 10% chance to drop one food point.

Screenshot-11.png

We had a contest, I won, -100 food lvl :icon13:

edit/ can't see it very well, image resized

zoomed.png

Edited by Arthur_Dent

A couple of things happened to me during the Joule day test.

I am definately not complainig about this one, but items that only take one food point (like reasoning pots) wind up not taking any food off. This may just be an unintended consequence, but I like it.

Also, I noticed that I regained double the MP as normal. I dont know if there were any other factors involved, but it coincided with the day so I thought it may be worth looking at.

The only bug I noticed during 1/2 food day was that I was unable to use F2 to open my firefox browser, I could use it before and after the day but not during it
err... the #day stuff is completely server side, the browser completely client... are you sure that the links you were planing to open were recognisable? (starting with http:// or www. IIRC)

Also, I noticed that I regained double the MP as normal. I dont know if there were any other factors involved, but it coincided with the day so I thought it may be worth looking at.

WTF?

WTF?

Thats what I said, but I saw a little 2 go floating up over my head when normally it is just a 1.

Thats what I said, but I saw a little 2 go floating up over my head when normally it is just a 1.

Sounds like the little bit of extra regen that Entropy has already said is: "Not a bug."

Oh, he meant HEALTH not MANA.

Yes, like I already said many times, it's not a bug, but if you keep reporting it I'll 'fix' it.

We had a contest, I won, -100 food lvl :)

Sorry, I pushed on and got to -128, then on the next step it jumped to +127.

I'm reporting it here so I don't get bonked for exploiting a bug. I'll go make a bunch of essences now to get rid of the excess.

Dave

Yes, that was expected, but if I were you I wouldn't play with that, you might fuck up your character.

It will be fixed tomorrow.

err... the #day stuff is completely server side, the browser completely client... are you sure that the links you were planing to open were recognisable? (starting with http:// or www. IIRC)

Yes I am certain I used the F2 both before and after the day but it would not even try to work while the day of joule was in effect and I tried it on several links

My food level drops one point while harvestng iron... did notice it because I've got powerhungry perk.

Edit: so the food level decrease is present at some harvestables that require tools.

Edited by Ulrih