Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fyxofixian

Fagin

I play Goosharm, maybe u guys heard of me but fagin is bagjumping guy. He bag jumped one of my guild mates and cussed at us all. He was kicked from the guild for that.

Just a notice to all guilds and people out there that fagin IS an abusive bagjumper. He is also on the abuse section too.

Thanks!

Edited by thedeathhunter

my guild is lots....his guild that he was kicked from was brotherhood of light

LOL brotherhood of light?, howd he get in there......just wanted to add something fagin is also a big fat lier

when i accidently went into the VOTD cave thing wher the orcs spawn i died and rushed back in there, i saw some guy on my DB i told him it was mine and he gladly gave it back.(fagin was there too) The next day i meet fagin and i say

i remember you, then he starts saying stfu i kill u so i was like what?, then he starts talking about

crap about me stealing that DB, and he redtags my guild :) for no reason :P

Edited by Crimson

Yea Fagin talks a pack of BS when he is out of the arena by saying he could pwn me and such. I wonder if his mouth would if he comes in. :)

my guild is lots....his guild that he was kicked from was brotherhood of light

Well Im glad he was kicked before I joint BoL, Fagin sounds a very unpleasent chappy

Hmm fagin he i so noob

He always changes Guild like gloves

He is know bagjumper

<why nobody ban from bagjump :confused: >

ya, it's true he was kicked from my guild, he bagjumped a LotS member sat on bag till it poofed cursed at them over IG, saying crazy stuff like stfu and all that, so i kicked him straight away! watch out for him, he's a bagjumper, he curses alot and he is not a guy to let into your guild

Edited by peeper :)

hi all am a leader from LotS ... (and this is my 2nd post am happy about that :D )

today i ve seen fagin in cave fighting ..... and seen a player next 2 him from DAO guild , he told me 2 watch out from him , and he is a bagjumber , (which i alrady know :) ) (justemantel i guess his name ) i gone to bring some HE & SRs and stuff , when i get back , i didnt see fagin (yup he died and his db in the floor :icon13: )

so i get the reveng guyz i have it :P , he told me 2 give it back in the nice guy style :hehe: although it wasnt much cost , but enough 4 reveng :P , any way , yesterday i found a db wourth about 15~20k and i give it back ... and ruturned a lot of dbs i stop counting (specialy in votd castel) , but i realy was happy when i get fagin db ....

so fagin if u r watching this read that " WHAT GO AROUND , COMES AROUND " :hehe:

just because he's a bagjumper doesnt mean you have to be :P then your as bad as he is :P i know you return db's from exp :icon13: but dont fight fire with fire