Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

So when =Hc= outnumber someone it's okay, but if ca$h do so, it's something bad?

Twisted logic...

Edited by ThordinElement

So when =Hc= outnumber someone it's okay, but if ca$h do so, it's something bad?

Twisted logic...

It is not twisted. Ask lorck :pinch:

Edited by Istiach

But it's not considered overkill when I walk into KF and 6 or 8 (couldn't really count all that was there) =Hc= ganged me? This included Scarr, who I am no match for at all....

There are a difference. When there are a balanced fight people in hc or viking or whatever stay to fight. In ca$h either they run or call +20 people to do overkill.

How is it different? Just cause it was me and not you? I stayed and fought, took nathepa to hell with me, so it wasnt a total loss.

lol rotfl

more players more chance to win..so what are you talking about

it's pure true...

noone is going to fight with sameone stronger because he'll lose

kf is multiplayer combat map and there's for same reason

lol rotfl

it's pure true...

Nah there is one who will fight, cuz he has teh honour, and then he will say how low are his oponents, cuz they ganged him :whistle:

Edited by Istiach

Twisted logic...

It is not twisted. Ask lorck :whistle:

Re-read what i said. Nobody in hc cry for help to outnumber by 20 someone else.

How is it different? Just cause it was me and not you? I stayed and fought, took nathepa to hell with me, so it wasnt a total loss.

The difference is: nobody called other people to fight you when there was already an imbalanced fight, look at my post above. And you had no choice, only fought cuz people catched your dis. :lurker:

And in a final note, you are one of the biggest cowards in this game, only join the strong teams because its too scared. And while you are too scared even to join the strong team you try to stay neutral to all.

Twisted logic...

It is not twisted. Ask lorck :lurker:

In what guild is the topic maker? :whistle:

? I'm no coward. i stayed neutral all that time for Worf. He's the one that wanted peace with =hc= when the rest of the guild wanted war. Ask Bharain, Broken and others why they left. I got fed up with being called a coward for NOT choosing a side. Now that I choose a side (and it's not one you are on) i get called a coward..WTF? You know what? I say screw it! I can't please everyone in this fricken game, so it's time to make myself happy. I'm staying in ca$h, so come after me all you want to, I don't give a flying rat's ass!

You can call other people to help you, because you have option to use advantage! Why not use advanatage if you have an option to use it?

Twisted logic...

You lack some reading ability? I will highlight what i said "Nodody i hc cry for help to outnumber by 20 someone else". He is complaining about exactly this behavior not because "some ca$h ganged me".

EDIT: To Ladywolf: I never called you a coward for not choosing a side. You choosed it very soon, i always knew that you was at ca$h side.

And the cowardly still apply, if you are a bit strong you join the strong side to not lose very often. If you are weak you try to stay neutral for fear.

Edited by Lorck

Twisted logic...

You lack some reading ability? I will highlight what i said "Nodody i hc cry for help to outnumber by 20 someone else". He is complaining about exactly this behavior not because "some ca$h ganged me".

What's the difference between crying for help ingame and crying on forum to stop it? I think crying on the forum to stop gangbanging (lol) is even more childish :goofy:

No wonder they still die \o/

OMG LORCK HASNT ANSWERED ONE POST. TEH MIRACLE coughtpostnumber#30cought

Edited by Istiach

They wont? So thats why when it was me and Jaclaw ,fighting Hardcore and Atmos, that Scarr came in?

Scarr is a p00n and the pro ingame, whole EL is build on scarr's shoulders :whistle:

Twisted logic...

What's the difference between crying for help ingame and crying on forum to stop it? I think crying on the forum to stop gangbanging (lol) is even more childish :goofy:

I love biased posts without arguments. :wub:

He was not crying, he was just describing a problem: ca$h is too coward to fight a fair fight. And this is absolutely true.

CA$H, you all propably know them as your allie.

When they are in KF with 6 people and we are with 2 theyre all like: oh ure scared oh noobs naab w/e.

When we try to even the fight(still 6vs5) they are nowhere to be found :lurker:

I would just like it if CA$H showed some balls and not always gang bang and call everybody noobs while they are scared for a equal fight.

Let the flaming begin cuz u all love CA$H.

And sure we run when they bring Toomass but he is out of our league.

UMMMMMMMMMM not a lot going on in game then?

aint no one to fight....so lets get the daily posting going.

I must say I do so enjoy these...especially Lorcks opinions.

:whistle:

Twisted logic...

I love biased posts without arguments. :wub:

Me too, especially yours are state of the art examples, talking still the same crap, not answering the original posts and so on...

Wtf you are talking about Thordix... I am not trying to twist the original topic "ca$h is too coward to fight a fair fight" to please my guild. :whistle:

You are trying to twist words to better fit you, and you are very poorly doing so.

Edited by Lorck

? I'm no coward. i stayed neutral all that time for Worf. He's the one that wanted peace with =hc= when the rest of the guild wanted war. Ask Bharain, Broken and others why they left. I got fed up with being called a coward for NOT choosing a side. Now that I choose a side (and it's not one you are on) i get called a coward..WTF? You know what? I say screw it! I can't please everyone in this fricken game, so it's time to make myself happy. I'm staying in ca$h, so come after me all you want to, I don't give a flying rat's ass!

that's the way...good for you.

if anyone argues the point tell em to suck a lemon

take pride in what you do and the road you take in this game.

oh and by the way....the same goes to Atmos, Lorck, Tomass, Scarr...et all.

lol rotfl

it's pure true...

ehhehh jaclaw better hide :lurker:

or go 1-1 with lets say scarr :goofy:

then post about pking coz when 5-6 hc entered (while dezm was in hc) all proud and brave naabies, including you ran ran away leaving me alone, shame! :whistle:

I'll tell you, I'm happy in IRON, why? Way more friends/allies then enemies. No possible way to get myself in a battle way over my head.

Fun? Sure, I can't get ganged by like 20 people and the few enemies I have left are about equal to abit weaker to me, with exception of a few who are quite a bit higher.

The idea here is, I get lots of more fair fights with people around my strenght. Because I don't have an overpowered enemy. Fact with =Hc= is, they have way more enemies then allies afaik. Thus, if 1 =Hc= shows up just anywhere, they get pwnt right away because there is an overload of enemies.

I think what =Hc= wants is, if 1 of them shows up alone, give them somewhat of an equal opponent out of the many who are there, don't immediatly rush at them with 5 people minimum. If that person fails to kill, send a second person and so on.. But I guess, only respect that if =Hc= does the same, and personally what I think:

BOO OVERKILL!!!

Hurray for fights 1on1 with an equal opponent!

Meh, 1vs1 with equal opponent is difficult. Its hard to find someone of your own level who wants to fight.

I invite TheVoice and he always run. :whistle:

But when someone get a balanced fight another one, call loads of friends to help. Ok, the chances of winning is higher, but its sad when some people want to fight just easy fights and its a lot coward in most people point of view.

PK in EL is no skill at all, it's just numbers fighting against eachother, so you actually can say before the fight who will win... so weaker players never attack stronger ones :whistle: Only multi attacks have some strategy imo...

You go to fight, you encounter someone stronger than you, you call back ups, it's not cowardice, it's using all weapons you have available. Noone goes on sucidial missions.

Edited by ThordinElement