Eternal Lands Official Forums
vwpro

Guess the player name!

Yup, that was still it (which I already posted yesterday, but it seems some posts got lost with the moving of the forum).

Oh, so did my new riddle.

Ok, looking for the name of the player as the guy in picture number 1 would have pronounced (common prejudice, sorry for using that here :P) the clues in pictures 2 and 3.

clue7.jpg

clue6.jpg

clue8.jpg

So we need to find out how would the animal at pic #3 say person at pic #1 name?

Uuuk---uuh--eek---eek!

Lol no, there's an "r" in the clue of picture 2, picture 1 is Mao... so make that "r" an "l" kk? and then add clue number 3 to modified clue 2 and you are done :P

Edit: at least you got the number of syllables right :P

Edited by Ermabwed

So we need to find out how would the animal at pic #3 say person at pic #1 name?

Uuuk---uuh--eek---eek!

Lol no, there's an "r" in the clue of picture 2, picture 1 is Mao... so make that "r" an "l" kk? and then add clue number 3 to modified clue 2 and you are done :P

Edit: at least you got the number of syllables right :P

My brain said this was faster than to think of something else

monkeyking

B)

Uhm...but you put the second clue (pic 3) at the first place... and I did say that the first clue (pic 2) included an "r" B)

Edited by Ermabwed

And everyone thought my last one was hard! I have no idea but surely Kailomonkey can't be right. I have no idea where that place is :dry:

Lu

And everyone thought my last one was hard! I have no idea but surely Kailomonkey can't be right. I have no idea where that place is :P

Lu

Picture 2 is Cairo (R -> L): Kailo

Picture 3 is monkey

I admit that guessing Cairo was hard, but putting the Gizeh pyramids there instead would have been way too easy :dry:

I think it might have something to do with the watch brand: Omega. But I can't seem to find anything on the players online page.

-Blee