Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borin_Ironfist

New Storage

maybe there should be another storage in votd it might have been suggested before but i didnt find it so sry if it has too many ppl near the one there now i dont have to worry about lag but some ppl do so it might be a good idea

Bear

Rather than another storage in VOTD, where is one already, I would welcome storages on more Illirion maps...

AFAIK not all NPCs have been implimented, including many storage NPCs.

And one inside that cave room in Crystal Caverns where it looks like one should be!

Are you serious? This would kill the economy for sure!!!

VOTD is fine as it is... players just need to move their buts around a little more... one thing I do have problems with is the archway... the damm thing is blocked way to frequent to be left that way...

maybe there should be another storage in votd it might have been suggested before but i didnt find it so sry if it has too many ppl near the one there now i dont have to worry about lag but some ppl do so it might be a good idea

Bear

I would say move that storage up to that manu place, so you get less lag when you run around in votd to get to other maps and so some people who are afk for the kf map don't make extra lag at the npc and the arch will not be blocked so often :hug:

Bear

If it is an issue of reaching the npc, maybe a taller box for the guy to stand on would help. I don't see why people lounge there anyways since you can't mix there anyways.

It is just strange.

Bear

If it is an issue of reaching the npc, maybe a taller box for the guy to stand on would help. I don't see why people lounge there anyways since you can't mix there anyways.

It is just strange.

It's closest storage when you beam AND it is closest storage to a pk map + Wolf training + Gobs training + Gold ore harvesters -> Tons of people :)

Edited by Cycloonx

c1 storages are complete for now, no more need added at the moment.

A new c2 storage system (locations and maps) is being worked on, ETA is unknown for the changes however.

well...if votd gets too crowded just go to tg, nc or pl - non of them are too far away (and even dp if u use a ring) ;)

Bear

It is just strange.

It's closest storage when you beam AND it is closest storage to a pk map + Wolf training + Gobs training + Gold ore harvesters -> Tons of people :unsure:

dont forget the liliacs and orcs ;)