Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

So, what do we think about the new changes?

the situation with srs seem to have big impact to plain fighters who spend the 4 nexus points to vegetal only for making srs on monsterspawn. and when i see the oa lvls of the affected people i can understand they are a bit angry about this.

couldnt be a fair solution to have those people who have no more use for this nexus have a single chance to get only their vegetal nexus resetted ? i think this would be just fair becuase this change came a bit unforseen for everyone.

and yes i know we are the army of betatesters and we have to live with changes like this. but those guys spend ages to get this lvls and are about to reset a year or more hard gained levels. maybe a little sacrifice could make teh god pleased and he will grant this very special present to them. :icon4:

the situation with srs seem to have big impact to plain fighters who spend the 4 nexus points to vegetal only for making srs on monsterspawn. and when i see the oa lvls of the affected people i can understand they are a bit angry about this.

couldnt be a fair solution to have those people who have no more use for this nexus have a single chance to get only their vegetal nexus resetted ? i think this would be just fair becuase this change came a bit unforseen for everyone.

and yes i know we are the army of betatesters and we have to live with changes like this. but those guys spend ages to get this lvls and are about to reset a year or more hard gained levels. maybe a little sacrifice could make teh god pleased and he will grant this very special present to them. :icon4:

i agree at 100% even when i have veg nexus 0. it's not fair to them. Or make srs 30 mana point each. Because mana drain spell takes ~40 mana now and u need a lot of mana for new spells even harm costs more mana now....

Edited by TooMass

Oh p.s. one more thing, i think potions of true sight and invisibility should only be manufacturable, and not buyable at Mira.

But that's my two cents.

Edited by crus

Would be fair enough..

I'm still a newbie, so I won't use new formulas for quite some time. I definitely DO NOT like the changes with vials... especially as it came out of the blue... I'm waiting for vials manufacturing and I really hope it happens soon.

i do not mind the changed except where you lose vials when drinking all potions, i do not see why this was done because it is ruining potion makers, id like to see this removed and let us get vials back

26 srs + 200-300 ingredients for mana pots ftw

i can now stay for ever on a spot

omg omg i harmed 44 damage on atmosfear twice

so 2-3 people can harm kill any1 sooo easy

these should be changed abit like 30 damage max. for a high lvl player or so

i'm not proud of it but i have to agree with scarr :P it's too much damage

Exactly guys.

btw i can understand changes, but what was wrong that many of us were making srs on spawn or while pvp. Now it is rather impossible :P

Edited by NitageR

i suggest keep the same formula but make it 1-5 damage higher per 10 lvls or so

I agree, with both.. Harm is too powerful now.. I've tested with MufossA, and he harms me 52+ all the time..

with this all the stronger players wil dominate pk even more

evry player over 110 a/d has over 60 magic :P

i hope u see this is wrong.. entropy

with this all the stronger players wil dominate pk even more

evry player over 110 a/d has over 60 magic :P

i hope u see this is wrong.. entropy

Also means, for those people who attack during PvP, simply just need to Harm when someone gets to 50hp.. Meaning PvP'ers will need to restore at 60hp+..

:P

#edit - I was going to save my next PP's for Veg Nex... I wont bother anymore, just make Mana Pots. :P

Edited by Liquid

IMO the harm is strong but it gives chance for ppl to became magicians. Not everyone wanna have plate and pink sword :P

The only problem is that in this game fighters have the highest mag level, because of the restore spell.

Maybe the higher a/d, the less u will harm by the harm spell? This could make distincion between fighters and magicians.

Edited by Istiach

As others said before me: I also think that the difference between srs and mana pots are now unbalanced. It goes without saying that an item with more materials to make, higher nexus, fails and losts, higher potion lvl required, which is harder to make, should have more advantages. Now in comparing those 2 potions I see only pluses in mana potions: everyone can make them rather easily (+ less cooldown time, no vial vanishing). And now ppl who get 4 vegetal only to make srs on a spawn have a painful surprise, feel stupid and unfair treated.

And I agree also with Lorck about pvp in pk maps: now it would be more dangerous with inv spell and big harm but we will see how it will be look like in practice.

IMO the harm is strong but it gives chance for ppl to became magicians. Not everyone wanna have plate and pink sword :P

The only problem is that in this game fighters have the highest mag level, because of the restore spell.

Maybe the higher a/d, the less u will harm by the harm spell? This could make distincion between fighters and magicians.

That just makes all the hard work Top a/d'ers, mean nothing.. They worked hard.. Should get benifits.

That just makes all the hard work Top a/d'ers, mean nothing.. They worked hard.. Should get benifits.

Well with high ad u can kill someone with low ad and high mag lvl pretty easily. The problem is u must survive his harm with combination in invisibility.

Just a note to all the fighters complaining about the vials costing too much / having to go buy them. Please remember that you campaigned/complained for quite a while to get monsters to drop more gc. By my calculations you should have plenty of gc to afford your pots and essences (I certainly do now). So please do not complain about prices.

Well with high ad u can kill someone with low ad and high mag lvl pretty easily. The problem is u must survive his harm with combination in invisibility.

And Magic Immune. :P

#edit -

Just a note to all the fighters complaining about the vials costing too much / having to go buy them. Please remember that you campaigned/complained for quite a while to get monsters to drop more gc. By my calculations you should have plenty of gc to afford your pots and essences (I certainly do now). So please do not complain about prices.

You don't train A/D enough, to understand..

Edited by Liquid

I see point in what everybody is saying, but like I said, now there can finnaly be a magician as a roleplay char, that can DO something on battle field, and i think the harm is balanced good.

Imagine 5 invisible magicians, no1 can stay alive, the same as they wodun't stay alive if faced vs. lvl 100 fighter, so i tink that is fair, we will all have to be much more carefull.

this adds fun to game, and as much as i woudn't like to see 50 a/d player kill me with harm if he has high magic, it's all cool, cuz he worked hard for his magic lvl instead of his a/d lvl and now he can do something with it..

not to mention if more offensive spells come to the game, it will be sick, this game is getting better and better.

Edited by crus

lol yeti is way stronger than before. i didnt notice lower p/c. it hits me much more often than before. his a/d is good but p/c is still too high. It's not possible to train on it for any1 and it wont be for very long time. I thought that this update last week was to give new monsters for high a/d players to train on. :P

I see point in what everybody is saying, but like I said, now there can finnaly be a magician as a roleplay char, that can DO something on battle field, and i think the harm is balanced good.

Imagine 5 invisible magicians, no1 can stay alive, the same as they wodun't stay alive if faced vs. lvl 100 fighter, so i tink that is fair, we will all have to be much more carefull.

this adds fun to game, and as much as i woudn't like to see 50 a/d player kill me with harm if he has high magic, it's all cool, cuz he worked hard for his magic lvl instead of his a/d lvl and now he can do something with it..

not to mention if more offensive spells come to the game, it will be sick, this game is getting better and better.

I would agree 100% with you, if i only pked harvesters, pvpers

yeti/giant were meant to be some kind of boss monster that you have to gang with a group.. not to train on

yea, im sure toomass earns around 20k per hour from yeti..