Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

So, what do we think about the new changes?

Then another suggestion:

Every potion has different change that you get vial when you have drinked it; 100% for potions of mana and minor healing, 0% for feasting potion, 10-50% for others.

Nor is reducing the mp to 2 mana.**

Please do it.

Then :

- sr will be more expensive

- ppl can sell srs for more money and won't bitch about vial

- ppl won't bitch about mana pot is better than sr

Err..at least i won't. :ph34r:

I am very, very tempted to do it. If more people complain about how useless the SR is now, they will get what they wish, namly making the SR more valuble :D

Nor is reducing the mp to 2 mana.**

Please do it.

Then :

- sr will be more expensive

- ppl can sell srs for more money and won't bitch about vial

- ppl won't bitch about mana pot is better than sr

Err..at least i won't. :ph34r:

I am very, very tempted to do it. If more people complain about how useless the SR is now, they will get what they wish, namly making the SR more valuble :D

I wouldn't care because I only use srs :D

"omg what i will do to my 4 pp " stop crying babies put a dipper :ph34r:

It's not about 4pp for me, it's about the money that supports my crafting hobby :D

Anyways, come on people, bitch some more: let's get down to 2 on mana pots :D

"omg what i will do to my 4 pp " stop crying babies put a dipper :ph34r:

It's not about 4pp for me, it's about the money that supports my crafting hobby :D

Anyways, come on people, bitch some more: let's get down to 2 on mana pots :D

Lalz, Supporting to bitch I think we better quit it :D

Erm.. if something goes bad for you it doesn't meen u have to drag everyone else down. No one forced you to give 4pp on vegetal, you could make small mana pots like some other ppl do. You wanted luxury of getting 20 mana and not 5 mana per pot.

Anyway 5 mana is pretty low for anything you need 25 to restore, that's drinking 5 pots which have 10 sec cooldown. It's almost a full minute.

So,

small mana pot (no nexus needed) = 5 mana

srs pot (4 nexus needed) = 20 mana (4 times more mana + u can sell pots u make).

Sounds to me pretty fair, tho disapearing vials aren't good but hey you can still earn nice amount of money selling SRS and other pots that require vegetal nexus.

Be fair to everyone :).

Edited by wexy

Hmm new POts is cool and new books about it <love potion of invisilibity>

but only problems witch srs=no vials :)

Erm.. if something goes bad for you it doesn't meen u have to drag everyone else down. No one forced you to give 4pp on vegetal, you could make small mana pots like some other ppl do. You wanted luxury of getting 20 mana and not 5 mana per pot.

Anyway 5 mana is pretty low for anything you need 25 to restore, that's drinking 5 pots which have 10 sec cooldown. It's almost a full minute.

So,

small mana pot (no nexus needed) = 5 mana

srs pot (4 nexus needed) = 20 mana (4 times more mana + u can sell pots u make).

Sounds to me pretty fair, tho disapearing vials aren't good but hey you can still earn nice amount of money selling SRS and other pots that require vegetal nexus.

Be fair to everyone :).

well said! people who use sr will still use sr and people that use +5mp will still use them ..a +10 things may have changed things a bit :P... but @+5 i wouldnt expect to many things to change...at +2 i dont think anyone could use minor mana thats... 13 wine and 13 lupines per restore that 2 minutes and 10 seconds on a cool down for a single restore ....so please guys dont bitch lets just keep it how it is..we can only make things worse for ourselves...

Edited by mufossa

+10 was pr0

yeah it was but if +5 will keep people from resetting i say leave it ..id rather get only +5 then see masterpiter reset #1 oa....

Edited by mufossa

Then another suggestion:

Every potion has different change that you get vial when you have drinked it; 100% for potions of mana and minor healing, 0% for feasting potion, 10-50% for others.

I really like this idea actually

I asked Learner about the food thing not too long after that. He said it was a bug that occurs while harvesting the new things. After it gets fixed it will stop at -40.

I was just trying to say something "people with 4 veg nexus should either get reset of their pickpoints so they may choose again or get some advantage over the players who dont have 4 veg nexus".

Sob sob. :D

<sarcasm>So does this mean that the harvesters who spent pickpoints on Powersaving will get them back? After all, is it now fair that their food levels decrease while harvesting? Shouldn't these folks get an (unfair) advantage over you too?</sarcasm>

<strong><sarcasm>And potioning is too expensive now with that whole vial thing, so I would like to trade back all of my Vegetal nexuses. Oh, and while at it, can I turn in my monster mag perk since I do not want that anymore.</sarcasm></strong>

:confused:

While I find this new harvest "feature" very annoying, I think it is a good and realistic addition to the game. :D Getting rid of the infinitely increasing vial supply is also a good idea IMO. Grats Ent.

There are harvesters with power saving perk? If there are they should reset because they made a bad mistake in theirs char construction. :icon13:

Read above the arguments favorable of a low level potion offer low level effects, instead of being better than some high level potion. The other side was just saying "hey, i liked it because i got the same advantage of the other players without doing the same effort. The ones who disagree with me are bitching!"

The ones who disagree with me are bitching!"

the ones who disagree with you?

you mean the people that said wow i like this new update is bitching? o.0

I like everything about the update allthough I don't like the mana restore potions going back down to 5 :) but other than that things seem suprising :P

The ones who disagree with me are bitching!"

the ones who disagree with you?

you mean the people that said wow i like this new update is bitching? o.0

Yeah, take it totally without context, you tried to warp my comment in a ridiculous one. I never saw such bullshit before, lol.

Again:

The other side was just saying "hey, i liked it because i got the same advantage of the other players without doing the same effort. The ones who disagree with me are bitching!"

===

Btw the update of today seems pretty cool. I hope that desert chims and fluffies drop those new capes. :P

Today I suspect much more like the 10 mana potion than yesterday, and I suspect even more would have liked it ina few weeks if it stayed at 10.

However, the initial reaction was quite negative, and I am going to show the players what happens when they give negative feedback before trying some options. So hopefully next time they won't do it again.

Next time, will you wait more than 11 minutes before posting a thread asking for feedback?

"Server update, A few new potions and some ballance changes

Entropy

post Jul 10 2006, 08:33 PM"

"Jul 10 2006, 08:44 PM

teh G0d

We will not bitch, of course."