Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

So, what do we think about the new changes?

Mufossa, my goal was not "remove a good thing"...

I was just trying to say something "people with 4 veg nexus should either get reset of their pickpoints so they may choose again or get some advantage over the players who dont have 4 veg nexus".

The way it was, it was unfair, in my humble point of view, and of course i will test both situations, the new sr's with vials and the new mp's with vials.

The cost of the vial will just be added of the cost of training, of course i hope the drops go up as consequence.

Mufossa, my goal was not "remove a good thing"...

I was just trying to say something "people with 4 veg nexus should either get reset of their pickpoints so they may choose again or get some advantage over the players who dont have 4 veg nexus".

The way it was, it was unfair, in my humble point of view, and of course i will test both situations, the new sr's with vials and the new mp's with vials.

The cost of the vial will just be added of the cost of training, of course i hope the drops go up as consequence.

all that i am saying is that training with sr at spawn is history..and you should have just used 10mp you gain no advantage by having 10mp degraded back to 5mp..you have only lost advantage of new better way

BTW, the Magic Protection spell didn't do ANYTHING before this update, and now it does. It's duration has been increased to 3 minutes, from 2.

This spell is VERY effective against Mana Drain, Harm and Poison.

Lorck, how about I help you to lose that vegetal 4 nexus?

If i receive 4 pickpoints. :D

Of course!

Deal?

BTW, the Magic Protection spell didn't do ANYTHING before this update, and now it does. It's duration has been increased to 3 minutes, from 2.

This spell is VERY effective against Mana Drain, Harm and Poison.

Lorck, how about I help you to lose that vegetal 4 nexus?

If i receive 4 pickpoints. :D

Of course!

Deal?

is this the magic immunity or magic protection spell.. or is it both?..btw i like this change alot

Deal. If my oa stays the same...

As in the beginning, sure.

So, no thanks. :D Sorry for disagreeing with you, teh God. :D

it is 2 different spells immune does not allow people to use harmful spells against you, protection, gives u some def as in lowering duration of poison and lowers damage/mana drain amounts

it is 2 different spells immune does not allow people to use harmful spells against you, protection, gives u some def as in lowering duration of poison and lowers damage/mana drain amounts

yes i know i was wondering if the change affected one or both

so let me jsut get this strait mana pots are 5 or 10 atm?

5, as discussed.

yes i know i was wondering if the change affected one or both

Only one.

:D

5, as discussed.

Damn shame was one of the best changes in a while..

Edited by mufossa

5, as discussed.

damn i hate the bitchers

took away a new fun thing

Just an idea concerning this getting back those 4 pp thing..

Considered making the Wraith a two-way npc ? Of course not for free :D

Lets say, its main menu would look like:

Increase attribute / Decrease attribute

And if you choose decrease, you could chose the nexuses/perks/etc from the list just like now.. With a text like, I can decrease your attribute by 1 and give you back 1 pp for the mere donation of 50000 gold.. or something like that :D

That way, you could get rid of the veggie 4 nexus for 200k gc or some other ammount.. if thats worth for them.. And im sure it would for those with 140 oas, and would also stop bitching ;p

Just an idea concerning this getting back those 4 pp thing..

Considered making the Wraith a two-way npc ? Of course not for free :D

Lets say, its main menu would look like:

Increase attribute / Decrease attribute

And if you choose decrease, you could chose the nexuses/perks/etc from the list just like now.. With a text like, I can decrease your attribute by 1 and give you back 1 pp for the mere donation of 50000 gold.. or something like that :D

That way, you could get rid of the veggie 4 nexus for 200k gc or some other ammount.. if thats worth for them.. And im sure it would for those with 140 oas, and would also stop bitching ;p

i think everone in el will go broke if this is implemented

Why ? If you need a lot of pps back, since you totally screwed up your char, theres still reset.. and thats for free. Its just for those who just misplaced a few pps, and would like to have a chance to correct it, without working for a whole year to get back their super oas because of reset.. you dont need to use this option, unless you are willing to pay money for the advantage.

Why ? If you need a lot of pps back, since you totally screwed up your char, theres still reset.. and thats for free. Its just for those who just misplaced a few pps, and would like to have a chance to correct it, without working for a whole year to get back their super oas because of reset.. you dont need to use this option, unless you are willing to pay money for the advantage.

im not saying it is bad idea i like it also :D but when you get too strong to train fluff go to wraith remove pp and train it agin w/ lowr p/c saves a reset dont you think

im not saying it is bad idea i like it also :D but when you get too strong to train fluff go to wraith remove pp and train it agin w/ lowr p/c saves a reset dont you think

He's got a point..

thats why you make it for nexuses only

still that would incorporate new strategy i can add pp to say.. potion and train w/ making pot then when i was done i could remove pp and add them to p/c or such..i am not against it at all i am for it but there is alot of ground to be covered..thats all

Edited by mufossa

Hey Ent,

I read that article you wrote about the History of EL.

Didn't you say in that article that one of the main lessons you learned was to NOT LISTEN TO THE USERS when a change is implemented? And to go ahead and do things anyways? ^.^

-Delia