Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smile

I beg you, unlock me!

I beg you, please unlock me! I know I have done things wrong, but I swear to god I will stay quiet in the future. Please, please unlock me! I am truly sorry for all the trouble I caused! :blink:

Thanks,

Captain_Smile :mace::P:mace:

No one is answering my first call...

Please, unlock my character. Ive spent lots of time to get my character to what he is now, I do not want to start again.

I beg you, EL staff, to unlock me! I am sincerly sorry for the trouble I caused, sorry Aislinn for involving myself into moderation... will definately not do it again!

sorry,

Captain_Smile

No one is answering my first call...

Please, unlock my character. Ive spent lots of time to get my character to what he is now, I do not want to start again.

I beg you, EL staff, to unlock me! I am sincerly sorry for the trouble I caused, sorry Aislinn for involving myself into moderation... will definately not do it again!

sorry,

Captain_Smile

After repeated problems and previous locks/unlocks, we find it hard to believe you've changed this easily!

Good answer Learner.

It is true I have been unlocked and locked so many times before. If you do not want to unlock me, I would understand, but please, accept my apology and give me one last chance. You can copy and paste this and use it against me if I ever get locked again.

Captain_Smile.

Good answer Learner.

It is true I have been unlocked and locked so many times before. If you do not want to unlock me, I would understand, but please, accept my apology and give me one last chance. You can copy and paste this and use it against me if I ever get locked again.

Captain_Smile.

For the love of god, no!