Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Should players from the same guild attack eachother?

Attack the players from the same guild?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Attack the players from the same guild?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

That would make training TOO easy. It's kinda like the hourly limit you have on harvesting now.. without that limit.. it's just too easy.

Also, many guilds have spent LOTS of time implementing features in their bots to bypass this issue. I would hate to see that edge disappear (not to contradict what I said above :P)

Edited by WizzKidd

If possible, please explain your choice.

If the guild policy allows it yes!

Personally I do not attack anyone from any guild!

It should be possible to turn it on and off. So that for pvpers they can just attack straight but when your guild wants to go pking it should affect them.

yes because they need to pvp.. and have to get kicked for it and if they attack each other with harm intended they can be kicked from the guild.. permentantly

Edited by Zerth

Would make training pvp easier, as many trust their guild mates more than any one else in game.

I think they should be able to for training purposes, maybe have your personal guild color denote what you can do, eg -

Red - Attack and magic against each other

Orange - magic only

something like that anyways, that's why I voted yes :P

/edit :spelling

Edited by Arthur_Dent

yes... 2 reasons... sometimes i wanna slap eos...and also would make the group pking much more interesting...as long as summons dont attack as well since that would just be chaos >.<

It should be possible to turn it on and off. So that for pvpers they can just attack straight but when your guild wants to go pking it should affect them.

It could have command like #allow_attacking_guild_member on/off/magic (requires rank 20, default off).

Edit: And summons should never attack guild members, regardless of that option.

Edited by ville-v

that would make pvp more pleasent - you can chat on gm with guildies while training with someone from your guild :P

As a general rule, no. A miss-click in battle catching one of your own people would be very bad (kill one of your own and possibly not kill the enemy).

The only reason to "attack" members of your own guild is for pvp and magic training. And in those cases it's usually possible to get one of the people booted from the guild for the session to re-join later.

We do it already by getting kicked from guild to train and the rejoining when training finished. Might as well make it an option for the guild master to allow training as one of the guild commands.

I think they should be allowed to PVP each other. Guild mates will return DBs. It's sometimes difficult to find a trustworthy partner to train with.

Yes, training would be easier, but then again, people already bypass this thing anyway by being kicked out of the guild, or just havign two different guilds under the same entity, etc.

I, being a guild leader, would like to see a comand that can toggle same guild pk on/off, i could set it for on when we want to train with eachother, as the most trustworthy ppl u can find ingame should be those in your guild, and when the guild was to decide to all go to a pk map i could set it to off so there were no misclicks resulting in my own guild killing itself off. my vote was for yes, however, w/o it being a toggle function i think i would rather vote no and #remove the person from the guild for the duration of training, making guildmates able to attack eachother w/o the option to turn it off will cause problems.

ty, ent, for listening

Could also add fun in war situations - a miss click and you assist you guildie on his way.

Just a thought, how about going a little further and allow guildies to initiate a fight anywhere and once they are fighting they can be attacked by other players and once the combatants break it can only be reinitiated by guildies again.

No, either on or off.

We don't want to make it TOO convenient.

And third option to allow just offensive spells (especially mana drain), but not fighting?

As appealing as that sounds initially for PvP training, unless some guild command or other safe guards were put in place it could quickly become a mess on any PK or multi attack map.

Guilds currently do have options available to them be it guild maps or using the "kick" command or others for training purposes. Considering that these other options are available I say no.