Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borin_Ironfist

Football is starting (american football not soccer)

just post your fav football team and how you think theyll do this year :huh:

and plz be reazonable dont say like i love the arizona cardnials and they are going all the way! comon no way are they going to do that :hehe:

Bear

Edited by Bear

STEELERS AGAIN!

:D

I may have to hurt you... that hit last season on Carson Palmer was dirty! :)

I'm personally rooting for my home team, the Cincinnati Bengals - and I've done this for a couple years now. Seems Marvin Lewis was able to inspire the team, and get rid of the Bungles reputation. :icon13:

Personally, I think they lost it last year because they didn't have John Kitna in the loop - 2 years ago, he proved he was every bit the quarterback Palmer did last year, and Kitna took every snap that year - the only NFL quarterback to do such that year. I think they lost a good bit trading him off, particularly with Palmer still on the mend... that's just my opinion.

I think the good points will be if Palmer's ready to play, that'll work well for the offence.... I'd also like to see what antics Chad Johnson comes up with this season - I mean, sure, the refs don't like it, but it really makes the fans like him.

If there's one weakness, I think it's that they rely too heavily on one QB for the whole season - that hit in the playoffs wouldn't have been so devastating if they had another QB who'd taken a few snaps and got the feel of the game again. Kitna did well, but not being in it, he started going back to the mistakes he was making before...

Wow, for someone who really doesn't follow sports, that's a long post...

Edited by Arnieman