Eternal Lands Official Forums
belroe

Different invasions

:lipssealed: I think we should have rabbit invasions..

the lower level characters would even get a kick out of that.. :confused:

maybe also have the skunks from c2 invade C1 - we could call it a stinky invasion.

There are also waves of sprites, skunks or snakes in normal invasion, you just have to look around.

True, but in a normal invasion a new player would get killed instantly. in a bunny invasion they could take part.

not to mention that it would be fun to see a heard of rabbits. ;)

Wouldn't this whole bunny thing just cause chaos? Lets just have about 1000 invade IP and have everyone kill them.... :omg:

Wouldn't this whole bunny thing just cause chaos? Lets just have about 1000 invade IP and have everyone kill them.... :omg:

First, we post in normal font and colors here, read the forum rules :D

Second, we don't have invasions on IP.

why would newer players be in invasions?

better to go out and train abit/learn about the game.

When you were a noob, wouldn't you have liked being able to get a bunch of exp from a bunny invasion? i know i would have liked it... :wub:

besides we all know how fast rabbits can breed..

Edited by belroe

not really, and it makes no RP sense. monsters attacking yes, but rabbits?

Maybe these rabbits are genetically enhanced or have rabies :wub: Honestly , I really don't see the point of having invasions on IP eather.

When you were a noob, wouldn't you have liked being able to get a bunch of exp from a bunny invasion? i know i would have liked it... :dry:

besides we all know how fast rabbits can breed..

Bunch of exp? And die after 3rd rabbit because you have no heal stuff? :huh:

Don't like this idea. Play a bit longer before suggesting something like this.

It doesn't make sense at all. With any invasion on Isla Prima we would have most of newbies dead. More experienced players wouldn't have fun as well... they would have huuuge lag though. For whom would be such invasion then?

I remember once a long time ago to include the newbies in the invasion they made rabbits and rats invade IP, they said they had rabies to add to the roleplaying feel of it. Not sure what exactly happened, but I've never seen them try it again.

not really, and it makes no RP sense. monsters attacking yes, but rabbits?

"Morto's taint is sending the creatures of the land into a wild frenzy. The rabbits on Isla Prima are going mad. Destroy them"

For the record, I remember seeing a random day where the roleplaying explanation was basicly "can;t be bothered to think of something atm- 2 busy and have work"

Whereas I love roleplay, theres no reason to skip out on a good idea because the rp value isn;t there. It'd give the newer players a sense of involvment

the point is it isnt a good idea, newbies need to level up abit on their own, and explore the game, not have it all done easily for them by things like this

If you define sense of involvment by getting killed by horde red named rabbits I think they will with great easy thank us for this doubtful pleasure and instead of finding their way from hell once after another they will just go and kill some normal rabbits.

Not rabbits then. What about beavers, or wood sprites? Then someone can;t create a character during an invasion and immediatly be auto leveled. They're have to play a bit first