Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Mortos Challange

The event was awesome... But the lag was terrible. Need a better location next time.

Hail Toomass and the rest of the Ca$h team \o/

Going back to L&O now?

btw ladywolf joined ca$h 2-3 days before this contest was annouced and she stays in ca$h of course. It has nothing to do with contest. but i'm wondering if lorck and argian stays in =hc=? :D because i saw lorck in ^v^ when this contest was annouced and i heard that he left =hc= for good.... so firstly look at yourself and then accuse others :):P

lorck joined ^v^ for pvp that time toomass, and argian was in Hc before you played game so why you even say any of this?!?

i only saw PL but they were good, i agree with the lag thing, its so stupid to try and fight with 3FPS, which was what i had watching, next time it needs to be more private i think.

Gratz cash GJ toomass :P

Even tho after killing the 4th u waited 6 mins to kill a 5th giant :D . And MORTOS noob god :D(wink wink) released 4 giants when argian got eaten by GURE (mortos keep ur pet in a leash) :D:)

GJ ALL FIGHTERS :D:D

NExt time contest should be in a more wide space and private!

I was entering in last team then my whole guild logged off! I was thinking "no one will notice if i just slip away and log off...." they noticed, banned from events for a month :icon13:

Gratz Toomass, he is simply the best. :icon13:

Here is one my screenshot with poor man settings on, 7 fps but no monsters :)

toomassthepr17bk.th.jpg

Great contest it was :ph34r:

The hero of the day on one of his last giants:

image11un.jpg

I'm still mad at myself for messing :ph34r:. Note to self: don't try playing with spells in a situation like this if you don't have experience with it. I tried harm/manadrain... and then when the giant turned on me he got rid of all my health very fast and I couldn't restore because of the 2 seconds between spells :icon13: .

I enjoyed the event at the start but as it went on it got a bit dull when almost everyone destroyed monsters too easily.

Few criticisms:

1) Had trouble seeing the back of the arena when people were fighting there

2) More a suggestion: Needed a bigger audience area so the audience was more spread out or we could fit more people in (maybe needed audience areas on 3 sides of arena). One of my guildmates couldn't get in to start with cos the audience was full and he couldn't get online for the start of the event to get a seat.

I enjoyed seeing the new monsters for the first time - it was entertaining when a whole team were fighting one giant! Thanks for putting all 3 new monsters in the event so some of us could see them for the first time in the game. I enjoyed the part of the event I stayed for.

Well done to -dd- for how far you got and sorry I couldn't stay to support you when it was your turn (due to me being in GMT and I had to sleep).

Lu

The arena was the best we could work with in the game at the moment. Other arenas we tried simply tossed the invasions into the audience very easily. This one was difficult for all of us to see, Selain stated that he could not see much of it either and he is a GOD. As for the monsters, the reason they died so quickly is that they had all attack and no defense, much like summons. In the future, we are hoping for a special Event arena that will hold more monsters and more crowd. Please bear with us until this is done.

wtf dawex, u got low a/d but really high oa lol, u never reseted?

he did just once i guess at ogres or something :icon13:

pretty pro if u never reset, i always thought u had big a/d cos u got big p/c rofl, must be dam hard trying to train on ogre w/ like 40/60 or w/e u got

haha he changed stats for that? i call him noob then, privacy is for people too scared to fight people their own lvls IMO. another thing that has ruined the game :icon13:

haha he changed stats for that? i call him noob then, privacy is for people too scared to fight people their own lvls IMO. another thing that has ruined the game :(

Yup, i agree with the above statement, but some people dont want to fight someone of their own level or above them.

EDIT: I looked at the screenshot of dawex and rofl how zaer believed in that. OA 132 with best skill 72 of def. :icon13::D

Edited by Lorck

Some screenshots I made:

Lleumass 1 second before he got killed in 1 hit by the Giant:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4904/01qm.jpg

Some Tidus screenshots to make fun of him:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1862/023cb.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1901/014ez.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2863/032fh.jpg

And a screenshot of =Hc= with a giant:

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/745/046sl.jpg

Have fun!

Due to the fact BoL guild is sorry about their sneaking off the event they are given second chance and the ban from events is removed.

The event was awesome... But the lag was terrible. Need a better location next time.

Hail Toomass and the rest of the Ca$h team \o/

Going back to L&O now?

I was in Ca$h before the event was even announced, and I plan on sticking around.

Please, guys. Don't spoil the event with f... rows.

Let's keep it in the spirit of fair play. I've personally checked all pieces of information and approved teams. If want to complain, complain at me.