Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Mortos Challange

And us?

Things to corect:

* make these events more private (3fps is unplayable + huge lags)

Edited by wexy

Space for people who wanted to look was small and you had to cross a dangerous map first, I think that was the only problem I saw here, otherwise it was a nice contest :ph34r:

Second place is of the guild DIE!

And the mods should take a limit of time per round on the next event of this nature.

The event was awesome... But the lag was terrible. Need a better location next time.

Hail Toomass and the rest of the Ca$h team \o/

This was a tough event. Congratz to all that participated.

PL were the first to compete. They lasted through 13 rounds dying in the 14th round. Montarius died first, then Thanotos, followed by Jaclaw, Nitager, and finally Masterpiter. They set the pace for the rest.

~SV~ lasted through 5 rounds dying finally in the 6th round. Order of death was Tidus, Molime, Mr00wka, Ryosuke, and then Gurgeh.

HIM managed to tie with PL, as they also lasted through 13 rounds dying in the 14th round. Order of death was Sudoku, Broken, Stalag, Asgnny, and finally Bharain.

Beta tied with ~SV~ as they lasted through 5 rounds and died in the 6th. Shantak fled the scene early leaving his team mates to fight a man short early in their competition. Order of death was Surfy, SoAD7777, Horvik, and then Lleumas.

DIE! broke the tie for the lead by managing to live through the 14th round and dying in the 15th. Order of death: Wexy, Fluj, Grearien, Dushan, Dezm. Both Dushan and Dezm survived in round 14.

=HC= made it into round 13, but seeing that scarr was left "holding the bag", scarr fled the ring. Order of the deceased: Hardcore, Lorck, Logiscom, and Argian.

-DD- managed to survive 5 rounds dying in the 6th round with only 3 players. Mufassa was allowed to aid them in their quest for enlightment, as there was only two of them to show for the event. NostalG died first, Niilan second, then mufassa.

CA$H won the event, their team work was outstanding. They survived 15 full rounds. Talloth died first, follwed by LadyWolf, then Mmarx, and finally Dawex. TooMass survived and is a local hero to all!!

The event was awesome... But the lag was terrible. Need a better location next time.

There wasn't a better location for various reasons, including all of the new maps. Only way a better location that suited all of the requirements could be found is to make a new arena special for events such as these, which we are discussing.

I saw a huge problem in the form of a giant :P ... other than that it was great :ph34r:

I didn't mind the lag i got used to it after about an hour, and walking across the dangerous map made it that much funner for me :P Putting tons of people together in a pk map wasn't great though because of lagg and misclicks (which afaik there were only a few of).

You should have like a Mortos Challenge jr. with people my level :P

very good event all round, only suggestion i have is that some of the rounds were a bit pointless. For instance the fluffies that followed the yetis. I would like to see each round get harder and harder i.e. hobgobs, fluffy, DC, 3 DC, 3 FC, 3 MC, 3 yeti, 3 AC, 5 yeti, 5 AC, 1 giant, 3 giant etc.

There wasn't a better location for various reasons, including all of the new maps. Only way a better location that suited all of the requirements could be found is to make a new arena special for events such as these, which we are discussing.

would it be possible to make an arena with one way glass around it? So the crowd can see the fighters but the fighters can't see the crowd.

Some hot comments:

Contesters were awesome. Absolutely great playing in fair play spirit. I would love to thank the audience for not panicking after getting invasion between them and for respecting the event rules. You were great folks:)

Special thanks too all of contesters. This was your night. Your time. You will be long remembered (especially TooMass ---> 5 giants in row o.O )

One things for sure :Whether you love him or you hate him, you gotta give TooMass his props. Great strategy and a great show taking on those last 5 giants. \o/ :dry:

i had a lot of fun watching this over my brothers game (he has mm perk and i dont so he could get there) of course he was on so yeah it was good have another like this for smaller lvl guilds and ill have to join :dry:

Bear

Guest ohmygod

I missed half of the tornament cause i had to go to work :dry:

Next time can we have it organised for a friday or saterday and perhaps at a more suitable time for those living in the Australian time zone?

And Gratz Toomass and Ca$h. :huh:

BTW Toomass did you get any more rare Yetti drops during the tornament? i will buy for 15kgc 40gc if you did :P

5 giants? Really makes me wish I had come to see the contest :dry:

I would like to say thank u to all these people who pmed and iged me after the contest. It was really tons of meassages and i couldnt answer to all of them. So thank u all :P And fans were fantastic. Really big support :D:dry::huh: CA$H had pr0 team and i knew it all the time that we gonna win :P:) Good job Talloth, LadyWolf (your chims were usefull like usual ;) ), Mmarx and Dawex.

here is something more about this contest: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cycloon/index.php?showtopic=216

Edited by TooMass

Too bad it was 1:00 at night over here so I had to sleep without seeing the awesome contest...Someone should have taken a video of the event :dry:

When i grow-up i'll become like TooMass. I will name my children "Too" and "Mass"...

I enjoyed the event at the start but as it went on it got a bit dull when almost everyone destroyed monsters too easily.

Few criticisms:

1) Had trouble seeing the back of the arena when people were fighting there

2) More a suggestion: Needed a bigger audience area so the audience was more spread out or we could fit more people in (maybe needed audience areas on 3 sides of arena). One of my guildmates couldn't get in to start with cos the audience was full and he couldn't get online for the start of the event to get a seat.

I enjoyed seeing the new monsters for the first time - it was entertaining when a whole team were fighting one giant! Thanks for putting all 3 new monsters in the event so some of us could see them for the first time in the game. I enjoyed the part of the event I stayed for.

Well done to -dd- for how far you got and sorry I couldn't stay to support you when it was your turn (due to me being in GMT and I had to sleep).

Lu

Too bad it was 1:00 at night over here so I had to sleep without seeing the awesome contest...Someone should have taken a video of the event :)

Event was over arround 3 am my time... These events are important, sleep is not :D

Making a video of this is impossible. I made one of the Great War Chapter III (PK contest like ages ago) and I haven't published it because you couldn't see anything decent because of lag.

This event had more lag and trying to make a video there would've made me lag out, and the parts I'd get would be jumping to black screen every 5 secs and all that stuff.

It was a great event and if you don't make a video I don't think there was all that much lag (or it's my uberconnection :P)

I can imagine it was harder for the fighters though.

Gratz to TooMass and the rest of CA$H.

Let's hope there are more of these coming up.

Hail Toomass and the rest of the Ca$h team \o/

Going back to L&O now?