Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Mortos Challange

Some info for people taking part:

1. map is multi;

2. after each tide there will be enough time (about 1minut) to drink potions/restore;

3. tides will be sent as long as any member of the team is alive

4. all deathbags are returned

5. in case of any random day that could spoil the fun even will be postponed;

6. afaik, there are no snow/hot damages given

7. Audience is welcomed, but firstly we will want to have the seats for the teams

Post your questions below.

Can u ensure that at 100%? :rolleyes:

There is never 100% chance. However, after the PK event while Mabrook's Mercenaries in which ALL deathbags were returned AND considering the fact WHERE the event will take place the chance of returning DB is nearly 100%.

In case somebody decides to steal deathbags I'm sure we can think of some nice restrictions due to the rule no. 23 . The event rule is to return deathbags and not to even try to steal them.

How much time left?

*cough*Read the first post*cough*

well it's little bit confusing..firstly it says 10pm gmt, then 3 hours after final match on world cup and then 9pm gmt.....

That's 'cause i'm n44b and didn't knwo the match starts at 20pm gmt+2 instead of 21pm gmt+2. My fault.

Note:

If it is possible, I would ask guilds taking part in the event to have one person with tptr essences to secure death bags.

Just one warning, if during it any attempts of trading with contesters will be spot whole guild is banned from event and trading person punished harshly.

Some update to the rules:

1. Any person that will interrupt* event will be made PKable till it will be decided other way;

2. This person will be sacrifice to Mortos, and he will take the offender's life himself, couple times;

3. After each round there will be 1 minute for contesters and to secure deathbag (if any); during this time contesters can do everything** they want; contesters CAN trade between themselves and reuse deathbag before it's picked;

4. Other people than contesters allowed in arena are ones to save deathbags (if any);

5. Summoning is allowed;

6. Using magic, magic items is allowed;

7. Fleeing is allowed;

8. Leaving arena means leaving contest, returning is not allowed;

*interrupt means:

a. attempts to steal deathbag;

b. attempts to heal contesters/monsters;

c. attempts to trade with contesters;

d. spamming (hell yes!)

e. breaking any other of above rules;

f. others, if gets irritating.

** look point 1 and 8.

All above rules are EVENT rules and will be enforced under the Eternal Lands Game Rules (rules 3 and 24).

Regards,

Gilean

Edited by Gilean

To avoid confusion about the time:

GMT doesn't change with daylight saving time (a.k.a. summertime), so 9PM GMT means 10PM UK time (UK summer time = GMT+1).

If this confuses you and you're living in a daylight saving time / summer time area (most countries on the northern hemisphere, not too close to the equator):

Add/subtract your timezone number from the UK time.

For example: for people living in the Eastern time zone in the US/Canada, which is the GMT-5 time zone, the contest starts at 10-5=5PM.

For people who're not having daylight saving time / summer time atm, 9PM GMT.

P.S: Yes, EST=Eastern Standard Time=GMT-5, but Eastern time zone in US/Canada is on Eastern Daylight Time atm; EDT=GMT-4.

Disclaimer: the example is totally random; any intentional reference to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

So what is the for sure time that it is going to be? Because 1 of our participents gets home from work at 4pm eastern and i think the contest was going to start at 5pm eastern (10pm gmt)... Is it still that?

If he doesnt make it here when the contest starts... and i think the first team that signed up(DIE!) should go first and desend in that order.(?).. Will we have time to wait for him untill our turn sence we are the 6th team? If in the case he doesnt make it can we replace him there with another guild member or would we just be kicked out of the contest?

Edited by horvic

So what is the for sure time that it is going to be? Because 1 of our participents gets home from work at 4pm eastern and i think the contest was going to start at 5pm eastern (10pm gmt)... Is it still that?

If he doesnt make it here when the contest starts... and i think the first team that signed up(DIE!) should go first and desend in that order.(?).. Will we have time to wait for him untill our turn sence we are the 6th team? If in the case he doesnt make it can we replace him there with another guild member or would we just be kicked out of the contest?

it's simple...contest starts 3 hours after kick off of final match in world cup :blink:

i think the contest was going to start at 5pm eastern (10pm gmt)... Is it still that?
Yes, 5PM Eastern time.

No, 9PM GMT.

P.S: Yes, EST=Eastern Standard Time=GMT-5, but Eastern time zone in US/Canada is on Eastern Daylight Time atm; EDT=GMT-4.

it's simple...contest starts 3 hours after kick off of final match in world cup :P

Meaning it will start 1h15 after France wins the world cup :blink:

Edited by Itzalan

the -dd- team

reigner5

sundulana

piner

nostalg

niilan

nostalg and piner cant make it can we change them?

You chose Piner over DragonSlayer? :blink: Im glad I'm not in -DD- atm.

Oh and another question.....will MM have any effect?

Oh and another question.....will MM have any effect? [/font]

No, invasion monsters are not affected by MM

Oh and another question.....will MM have any effect?

No, invasion monsters are not affected by MM

:omg:

We need to change one person in -DD- team (again) so here it is:

Sundulana

Piner

Reigner5

NostaLG

Niilan

hehe sry for having troubles making up our minds :omg:

Edited by Niilan

Guest stalag

ola HIM is glad to join in too :

- asgnny

- sudoku

- broken

- bharain

- stalag

Edited by stalag

Heya, The BoL Team is:

Guidera

PeePer

AngelFaceJo

Daywalk3r

Solo11 :omg:

Edited by AngelFaceJo

With the BoL team the sign ups are finished. Nothing what will be posted after this post will be taken under consideration.

The order of fighting will be posted later (like in 2 hours).

Good luck, thank you for being with us.

To answer to this question finally:

This will be fight against monsters. NO PKING INCLUDED

Edited by Gilean

With uber pr0 application I wrote I've managed (after some debugging LOL I'm so crappy programmist :P ) to get random order of teams fighting during event!

Here it goes:

1. PL

2. ~SV~

3. HIM

4. BETA

5. DIE!

6. =HC=

7. -DD-

8. CA$H

9. BoL

The winner is CA$H guild with absolutely amazing TooMass as a leader. Praise him as he is wise and powerful warrior.

Mortos was impressed with TooMass attitude.

You know guys, some support is needed. We need to know what to correct for future events.

Ranking:

1. CA$H

2. DIE!

3. PL, HIM, =HC=

6. ~SV~, BeTa

Special thanks to -DD- for bravery and honour!

Edited by Gilean