Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheesh

Glilin Event RULES

Rules for Event

1. When the event is announced and the location is given, all that want to compete, shall find me at that location.

2. Each prospective contestant shall trade with me to be eligible to compete. Only the first 40 people will get a chance to participate.

3. The moment that you trade with me, and I acknowledge the transaction by return trade, you will receive a PM stating where you are to go for your competition.

4. You need to move to that location as soon as possible, you do not need to stand around in the crowd.

5. Make sure you have a hammer, needle, and skeleton key with you. They are not provided. In addition, you need to make sure you are wearing appropriate clothing. We will not be responsible for your untimely death via heat, cold, radiation, poison, or fierce beasts.

6. If you forget these items, you may not go to storage after you have received the bag location. You may purchase any item from any shop, but no storage runs and no guild mates/friends to aid you once you receive that location for the bag.

7. All food will be provided. You do not need to bring any spare food items.

8. You may bring manu pots, brs, srs, and HEs if you so desire. But no extra supplies permitted: (extra supplies include but are not limited to furs, thread, leather, FEs, bars, weapons, armor).

9. When you get on your bag, you are to make as many items as you can with the items provided. All bags that have been spaced have the exact same items in it.

10. When you complete making the items, bring all manufactured goods back to me. Turn them in and wait for your score. Only items turned in will be counted. You do not get to keep the items in which you made.

11. Points have been set aside for each item turned in. Only I have the values for each item. PMs asking me what the items points are will get you disqualified.

12. No saving places, exchanging bag locations, etc. This is not a group event.

13. Channel 6 will be used for the event. All questions will be answered there.

14. No guild will occupy the same map for the event. All maps of Draia may be used excluding pk maps.

15. There will be mods, official event team staff, and other volunteers to watch all areas to discourage cheating. If in the event you are suspected of cheating, you will be disqualified and will be banned from any event for 1 month. In addition, you will be posted on the Event Hall of Shame.

In the event that either Labour Day or Fasting Day occurs, we will postpone to the following day at the same time.

i would like a little clarification on the rules. in rule 5, you say we need to bring provisions for heat, cold, and radiation damage (ie. leather armor and plate mail). but in rule 8, it states no extra supplies and armor is one of them. I am wondering if we can bring armor for protection or not.

i would like a little clarification on the rules. in rule 5, you say we need to bring provisions for heat, cold, and radiation damage (ie. leather armor and plate mail). but in rule 8, it states no extra supplies and armor is one of them. I am wondering if we can bring armor for protection or not.

10. When you complete making the items, bring all manufactured goods back to me. Turn them in and wait for your score. Only items turned in will be counted. You do not get to keep the items in which you made.

If you do not turn in the items you are wearing for comfort, then no problem. Just do not disrobe to turn in your items.

and how will winner be determined in case of a tie score?

There are separate bags placed in event of a tie. :lipssealed: