Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Summoning Ideas

A purple name indicates a bot. Maybe yellow name or just put the (*) next to their name?

Also I'm not to keen on the idea of lower summons getting negative perks, the idea is to make them stronger since people in the game are getting stronger (with items and general lvling up). The positive combat perk one would only be available to the very high end of the summoning scale. Say... +25-30 lvl summon over the recommended summoning lvl?

I'd like more options but the greater problems of summoning need fixing before they're any use (things mentioned already such as players getting higher stats and better gear while summons strength and price remains the same, maybe if summons had normal (or 2x ;)) def and 2x att they would last more than 5 seconds against anyone worth summoning on)

I'd like more options but the greater problems of summoning need fixing before they're any use (things mentioned already such as players getting higher stats and better gear while summons strength and price remains the same, maybe if summons had normal (or 2x :confused:) def and 2x att they would last more than 5 seconds against anyone worth summoning on)

Maybe it could depend summoners level? :lipssealed:

I'd like more options but the greater problems of summoning need fixing before they're any use (things mentioned already such as players getting higher stats and better gear while summons strength and price remains the same, maybe if summons had normal (or 2x :confused:) def and 2x att they would last more than 5 seconds against anyone worth summoning on)

Maybe it could depend summoners level? :lipssealed:

2x att and def level relative to summon level sounds nice.

i bet if any of this stuff was implimented before contest outcome would have been totally different :P

Maybe =Hc= would have won :omg:

i would say even with 5 mountain chims you couldnt kill #1 a/d unless he has some bad lag and mucks up with the spells and if he doesnt have a diss and if he doesnt have rosto...

Much more, to kill #1 a/d with full tit plate + col + good weapon you would at least use 40 m chims, imho. Maybe you can invite mufossa and test it on test server. I bet it would be 40+ chims to take him down. If he plays well and take an 1vs1 position in multicombat map you probably would not have enough emu to carry ingredients for chims enough to take him down.

Not even close Lorck, I did it with 12 in a pk event \o/

Also, just to point out, I dropped 60k in that event yesterday, and the summons really didn't do much other than add to the def penalty on the giants.

Something really has to be done to make summoning worth it.

I mean, why would I want to spend 60k on chims against Dezm or Mufossa when I know they have a rost and aren't going to drop anything to help me pay for the chimmies?

I also agree with LadyReni, chims and fluffs shouldn't require a nexus. The pickpoints are too valuable.

Edited by LadyWolf

Got mufossa and dezm as a matter of fact, tho mufossa was afk cause they thought noone would show for the event.

Ahh, that event in kf, i remember now.

Mufossa at that time he got really low p/c i remember that even me could stand training with him and i was in lows 100's of att/def. He was training on fluffies. :P

They also dont played with strategy, since they could choose a 1vs1 or 2vs1 spot and they did not.

Not to take out your merits, of course. But what i was trying to say is about to take him down nowadays when he got p/c good enough to train on mountain chims nicely (ye ye i know summoned chims are stronger).