Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sheesh

Glilin Reveals Secret Armor Recipe

Rules for Event

8. You may bring manu pots, brs, srs, and HEs if you so desire. But no extra supplies permitted: (extra supplies include but are not limited to furs, thread, leather, FEs, bars, weapons, armor).

Does this mean that we can't wear leather armor? Or we just can't bring extra?

Thanks.

Rules for Event

8. You may bring manu pots, brs, srs, and HEs if you so desire. But no extra supplies permitted: (extra supplies include but are not limited to furs, thread, leather, FEs, bars, weapons, armor).

Does this mean that we can't wear leather armor? Or we just can't bring extra?

Thanks.

You can wear it, it means if you attempt to take what you are wearing and turn it in as a event project and get caugh doing so, then you may be accused of cheating. I am only counting what you turn in as contest entries, but do not load down yourself with extra clothes to attempt to bluff the situation. If you fail making an item, do not try to replace it with a premade item is what I am trying to state.

Erm what about Food? I "assume" FP's are ok, but can you give us an idea, roughly, how many will be required?

Or will that be provided or available as well.....?

From Glilin Event rules:

7. All food will be provided. You do not need to bring any spare food items.

I think all this is a discrimination for who don't speak or understand english very well.

The official language of the game IS English.

NOTE: Make sure you wear appropriate clothing.

What does this actually mean? When I manufacture, I don't wear anything so I can load up on materials. Should I wear armour & a weapon because there might be fighting involved?

NOTE: Make sure you wear appropriate clothing.

What does this actually mean? When I manufacture, I don't wear anything so I can load up on materials. Should I wear armour & a weapon because there might be fighting involved?

There may be cold places, hot places, just plain and nasty places. There may even places where wild beasts roam. So, if you are comfy being naked in such environments like these, then do so.

Sorry - two more question please - Is use of Teleport Rooms allowed? And how about teleport rings?

I care not how you get to places, just that you get here on time. This is a manu event and getting extra exp for crafting or magic is neither a bother or factored into your final score.