Eternal Lands Official Forums
mortsllehm

Branch of Destruction

roflol wanna make branch outlaws cause don wont come back to el with branch of destruction in game :D

Iam red tag for u last 16months so i can go buy one now, will make u happy atleast :)

No, its because of honor in fighting. Of course you dont even know what it is, since you and TooMass interrupted an agreed 2vs2 fight, making it 4x2 and both who interrupted with a lot more a/d/p/c than the other side. And this days TooMass also interrupted a 1vs1 fight in a crowded NC arena.

Of course i dont expected CA$H to act with honor, that guild never showed any.

EDIT: To stalag: if someone complain they cant afford a COL, or bone or t. serp or whatever expensive item i used, i just weared it off and gone to fight regardless.

For instance, once i invited Thevoice for 1vs1, he said i was with gay gear (COL) and refused. Then i weared off the col and he accepted and we had a nice fight.

If you want to win the fight, branch is very crappy for this. If you want to just destroy itens, you are like a punk or a vandal or whatever. And the reason makes it even worse: some people destroy others items because they simply lack dedication and plain skill at pk.

You already got lots of weapons, essences, pots, whatever because you simply have more $$$ in real life. Now trying to destroy the stuff of others who dont have $$$ is coward and lame.

Edited by Lorck

roflol wanna make branch outlaws cause don wont come back to el with branch of destruction in game :D

Iam red tag for u last 16months so i can go buy one now, will make u happy atleast :)

No, its because of honor in fighting. Of course you dont even know what it is, since you and TooMass interrupted an agreed 2vs2 fight, making it 4x2 and both who interrupted with a lot more a/d/p/c than the other. And this days TooMass also interrupted a 1vs1 fight in a crowded NC arena.

Rofl u will teach me how pk...u died on kf more than i will in next 5years

No offence but u r skilled only in spaming forums

Edited by Matess

roflol wanna make branch outlaws cause don wont come back to el with branch of destruction in game :icon13:

No, its because of honor in fighting. Of course you dont even know what it is, since you and TooMass interrupted an agreed 2vs2 fight, making it 4x2 and both who interrupted with a lot more a/d/p/c than the other. And this days TooMass also interrupted a 1vs1 fight in a crowded NC arena.

owNed :D

If you dont wonna break ya stuff to branch use diss ring kk?

No offence but u r skilled only in spaming forums

No offense, you got some $$$ for selling a char and wanna show too. And yes, you are very skilled in interrupt agreed fights and died many times when you got a 114/127 a/d fighter.

And plz open CA$h #ig and i will #ig everytime i kill a ca$h member. Then you will see what spam is.

Edited by Lorck

No offense, you got some $$$ for selling a char and wanna show too. And yes, you are very skilled in interrupt agreed fights and died many times when you got a 114/127 a/d fighter.

And plz open CA$h #ig and i will #ig everytime i kill a ca$h member. Then you will see what spam is.

I started fight don when he was +50a/d ,and try bitch at me if u will ever pk me on el

And btw i never said that it was real fight with u cause u was way too weak but u was just always too easy kill on your stats, maybe watch shivar on 60a/d next time and will see how to play

Edited by Matess

I degraded termal on kf also ...do i cry?i have pr0 siggy now atleast \o/ :rolleyes:

lol pro sig. :blink:

:o :o

eeek5co.png

:pinch:

:o

Poor Matess :D

I started to fight toomass with -55/-55 than him. And i already owned him in a gang.

And you died a lot with uber char. Now, i stay near you and you dis+tele straight away, so its impossible to kill you, only with someone catching your dis. I tried this some days ago and tommyknocker simply refused to catch your dis, showing that he still respect and acknowledge you as friend.

Anyway, its not the topic, the topic is branch is a lame weapon, used only by lamers (and of course you will rush to buy one, matess) or people who cant win a fair fight and rely in his real life $$$ to do what they cant do in game.

Edited by Lorck

I started to fight toomass with -55/-55 than him. And i already owned him in a gang.

And you died a lot with uber char. Now, i stay near you and you dis+tele straight away, so its impossible to kill you, only with someone catching your dis. I tried this some days ago and tommyknocker simply refused to catch your dis, showing that he still respect and acknowledge you as friend.

Anyway, its not the topic, the topic is branch is a lame weapon, used only by lamers (and of course you will rush to buy one, matess) or people who cant win a fair fight and rely in his real life $$$ to do what they cant do in game.

This is a game.

#edit - If someone breaks something, or you don't want someone to break what you have got, then don't fight them, it's simple.

Edited by Liquid

So the guys simply exclude you of the fun, by simply using a lame weapon? Not fair, people do what they like in the game, if people like PK they have the right to do that.

If you are a newbie and got insulted (like toomass did to me) or pked or whatever , you can still train and pk them back. With branch is different, you are just kicked off the pk zone if you dont want to fight them.

And the original mortsllehm suggestion is different. If you want to fight to destroy items and not to have fun, you can be considered a vandal and therefore an outlaw.

Not fair, people do what they like in the game...

And what if they like to destroy items? If they have an option in branch to do so, why wouldn't they use it I wonder...

The branch must be here for a purpose, why else would it be here...

Note: but the branch has too high damage, if it would deal only 1-2 damage, maybe that may help in decreasing its usage. (same goes for bone)

Edited by ThordinElement

So the guys simply exclude you of the fun, by simply using a lame weapon? Not fair, people do what they like in the game, if people like PK they have the right to do that.

If you are a newbie and got insulted (like toomass did to me) or pked or whatever , you can still train and pk them back. With branch is different, you are just kicked off the pk zone if you dont want to fight them.

And the original mortsllehm suggestion is different. If you want to fight to destroy items and not to have fun, you can be considered a vandal and therefore an outlaw.

Using the branch, could be classed as revenge, for what the person has done to them, making them loose Rosto's, and such.

There are always going to be different types of people who use different types of weapons, like you've said, some people will use it to be a pain, and such, others will use it for revenge.

#edit - There are many ways to get around it. But whatever happens, it's gonna break sooner or later.

Edited by Liquid

And what if they like to destroy items? If they have an option in branch to do so, why wouldn't they use it I wonder...

And why is bagjumping designed into the game, and why is scamming designed into the game... This is the same line of argument that we had in the honorable PK thread. :pinch: Just because the *game* allows you to accomplish something doesn't mean its not dishonorable and possibly outlaw.

I find it ironic that Lorck and I seem to be on the same side of the argument this time. :rolleyes:

And again to rehash the same idea from that thread, the outlaw forum is also designed to post no-good doers in, which could include branch users, so why wouldn't someone use it to report them.

Note: but the branch has too high damage, if it would deal only 1-2 damage, maybe that may help in decreasing its usage. (same goes for bone)

As i said if they like to destroy items and not to fight they can be considered vandals and therefore outlaws.

Not thay you care, because your signature show that you are in a guild who never cared to have honor, interrupted arrenged fights many times(some times when it was even arrenged by the ca$h members, like in the day that someone invited me and a summoned to a 2vs2 and toomass and matess appeared to kill me), scammed, bagjumped (mmarx is still a proud member of ca$h too and he bagjumped me when i was in a neutral guild), etc.

So, if you dont have honor dont comment about honor issues, ok?

EDIT: oh and the funniest thing ever. I was talking with Cycloonx once and he said that to interrupt arrenged fights is outlaw issue. I commented that a ca$h member invited me to an arena to have a 2x2 and toomass and matess teled in and attacked me. He changed his mind in a heartbeat, lal.

Edited by Lorck

branch = retard weapon for retarded people.

why add something like that to the game? so dam stupid, we work hard to get the money to buy items ingame, and suddenly some p3n0rz who buys stuff for $$$ comes in with branch and breaks people's stuff, most stupid concept in any game ever.

I agree with this, when i PKd i refused to fight people who used Bone/branch

This, I could take as a personal insult.

I have never bagjumped, never scammed, never interrupted PvP, never lured anyone to PK, never even sweared to anyone, and you are saying that I have no honor, just because I am in a guild where I have friends who like to teamplay? Pure prejudice...

However I will not take this as a personal insult, for I believe that these were rash words...

I am posting my posts to develop discussion and broaden aspects of it. Keep that in mind please.

(note to Kalach: through constructive arguments comes the best results, I am opposing you, because you seem to be wise, so the discussion may evolve in a good way...)

I have never bagjumped, never scammed, never interrupted PvP, never lured anyone to PK, never even sweared to anyone, and you are saying that I have no honor, just because I am in a guild where I have friends who like to teamplay? Pure prejudice...

However I will not take this as a personal insult, for I believe that these were rash words...

I am posting my posts to develop discussion and broaden aspects of it. Keep that in mind please.

(note to Kalach: through constructive arguments comes the best results, I am opposing you, because you seem to be wise, so the discussion may evolve in a good way...)

WOW! That was said very nicely!

b.of.d is a weapon for newbs who cant score a kill

and also newbs who even buy it, who is gonna fight some1 witha b.of.d

Team play is different than to invite someone to have a fair fight and then call 2 people with +30/+45 a/d than you him to kill you. Its just outright scam.

And i agreed i was too harsh saying that, if you are not trully an outlaw i apologize for that, but that does not mean some of your guild mates are not.

And for the topic is simple: if you dont want to fight and want to destroy items, you are not a fighter but a vandal and no-good doer. Therefore outlaw section is fair for you.

Edited by Lorck

roflol wanna make branch outlaws cause don wont come back to el with branch of destruction in game :blink:

Iam red tag for u last 16months so i can go buy one now, will make u happy atleast :rolleyes:

PS: plx what armor and weapons i can use if i wont be on your pk list :pinch:

termalvpici3po.jpg

Buy a Thermal serp instead.

Team play is different to invite someone to have a fair fight and then call 2 people with +30/+45 a/d than you him to kill you. Its just outright scam.

And i agreed i was too harsh saying that, if you are not trully an outlaw i apologize for that, but that does not mean some of your guild mates are not.

And for the topic is simple: if you want to destroy items, you are not a fighter but a vandal and no-good doer. Therefore outlaw section is fair for you.

omfg i see donpedro in forums :S

I started fight don when he was +50a/d ,and try bitch at me if u will ever pk me on el

And btw i never said that it was real fight with u cause u was way too weak but u was just always too easy kill on your stats, maybe watch shivar on 60a/d next time and will see how to play

this was before the cooldown, its abit harder now m8

I agree with this, when i PKd i refused to fight people who used Bone/branch

I do the same (though i've never been attacked with branch), they pull out bone to try and finish a fight more quickly so i do it for them with dis/tele. Bone is particularly annoying when you're fighting with someone who can beat you with a regular serp and they pull out bone anyway, ruins all the fun.

More on topic: I don't like branch at all and agree that it's use could be considered an outlaw act, however, like most outlaw acts there are situations where it's ok to use, namely revenge :rolleyes:

Or maybe just use it to prevent people using bone. They pull bone, i pull branch :pinch:

Team play is different to invite someone to have a fair fight and then call 2 people with +30/+45 a/d than you him to kill you. Its just outright scam.

And for the topic is simple: if you want to destroy items, you are not a fighter but a vandal and no-good doer. Therefore outlaw section is fair for you.

Well, by teamplay, I meant guild projects, not fighting (check my A/D, I am not a figter at all). However I agree on above statement that this cannot be considered a fair fight (but I have no info about it, so I cannot judge it)

If they are truly outlaws, there is not much I can do unfortunately. (on off-topic conversation, we can use forum PMs, okay?)

I wonder why there is no poll here to just show overall meaning. And there is also a question, which should be answered, for I find it essential to this discussion: If it is truly as nasty as you say, why was it added at all? If it was tested before it was added, why there were no complaints then? This could save a lot of flames and grief to all of fighters IMHO...

who decide Bag jumping is outlaw action?

its well known stealing isnt right in RL or virtual life

this count also for destroying stuff inboth ig and vl IMO

and besides, its a viking rule, read it, agree it