Eternal Lands Official Forums

Hi.I just thought I'd take time to thank all involved in making/developing/programming/moderating this great game site.It's a fantastic experience playing and watching the game evolve.The fact that it is not a mindless leveling hack and slash but an ever changing concept with strategic play is what keeps me playing.Since the last update I've been the eternal tourist,exploring these fantastic lands.

Again,thanks to all those involved in creating a truly unique gaming experience. ;)

The good Baron there beat me to it..but on behalve of the family of W&W i would like to thank all who helped make this update possible.

I cannot start to imagine how much work there has been to acomplish this. The art work, the technical stuff..you make our World a better place again!!

A BIG hurray for all te devs, artists, owners and others who helped..:P

;)

speaking for the Clan of the Witches and Wiccans,

JezeBelle

I only did a little for this update (but I did some stuff I can't discuss too) - your thanks are very much appreciated by me ;)

Yeh the update is very nice.Thank you all devolopers/creators/moderators for letting us experience the hidden lands in the eternal world and face more creatures :P and lets not forget the new stuff..they are a bit expensive but still very nice :)

Edited by Chimeran Wolf

In alphabetical order

Acelon

Bharain

Bongo

cho yun

CrusadingKnight

Drakos7

M_bee

Labrat

Learner

Lotharion

0ctane

Petersohn & Moonshadow

Phil

Sistema

ttlanhil

Torg

Vegar

vytukas

And all the others that were missed! (post here and someone will edit)

Yup, some amaaaaazing new stuff :icon13:

Thanks all!

I'm pretty sure all that is said above explains my thanks as well. :icon13::):D

Edited by diablox

I totally agree.. thanks are due! This was the most anticipated update to date for me. I really appreciate all the work on the new items, spells, beasts, and everything! Not to mention the new maps and the new Client features like the exp tracking.

Thanks to ALL of you who donate your time so generously to this community. Your efforts are truely appreciated!

Thanks also to Radu and Roja! Your creation has inspired others, and entertained many! Thanks for your hard work ;)

Aye, I'd like to thanks all you folks who made this update too- its awsome!

Edited by Dunian

I would like to make my thankyous...Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou...thankyou.

The game really seems to be coming together at last, as I've said to alot of people, its feeling alot more resolved.

I've been playing nigh on 1 1/2 years now, i have a/d in the low 20's, my highest skill (harvesting) is only at 40. My point is, this game has so much more to offer than levelling and killing. It has more to offer than exploring too!! What keeps me playing is the people and adventure, you can build a place to explore in, but you cant build the company and friends ;)

Thanks from me, as well. Good work!