Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Update 1.3 Bug reports

Aeth Aelfan (112,316) - you can stand in a rock,

Zarik Cave (37,49) - you float over the ground level, looks a bit odd,

Zirakinbar (51,47) - you can stand in a wall,

Arius Magic School (167,156) - rock floats over the ground level, gap seen.

TnT

My food level goes down do -32, I have powerhungry.

That's not a bug, with powerhungry you lose 3 food/minute, so if your food level is -29 you'll end at -32;

you can go also lower: if you have food level at 1 and you make a titanium axe, you go to -38, and maybe more with some of the new items

Normally you heal 1 health point per minute, but sometimes I get 2 per minute, very weird, i'm not sure though I really get 2 health points but I saw 3 times so far a green 2 on my body to say I healed 2 health points...

i have noticed that every once in awhile i restore 2 hp per min. it does not happen all the time. this happened to me in CC

same as above^^

Edited by Jamol

I cannot find the original reference that someone else posted, but I noticed that some fences show up as harvestable (get the pickaxe) but you cannot actually harvest them. I know this was true for the fencing in the DraSyn temple. Anyway, it seems that the offending object is ./3dobjects/structures/fence_iron1.e3d It is being flagged as harvable. The following maps show this issue. NOTE you need to multiply the and y by 2 to get the correct coords:

map name			|	x/y
map2_insides.elm		95x162
map2_insides.elm	  187x118
map9f_insides.elm	  39 x 88
map13.elm			  21 x 81
map7_insides.elm	  135x113
map11_insides.elm	 13 x 89
guildmap_lnx.elm	   98 x 55
guildmap_segv.elm	175x107
cont2map1.elm		107x166
cont2map1.elm		 81 x170
cont2map3.elm		 42 x 28
cont2map10.elm		105x122
cont2map5_insides.elm   29x19

This was a programmatic assessment and does not include all the objects.

Edited by Drakos7

Normally you heal 1 health point per minute, but sometimes I get 2 per minute, very weird, i'm not sure though I really get 2 health points but I saw 3 times so far a green 2 on my body to say I healed 2 health points...

Not a bug.

Not a bug.

post bug fix: hydrogenium smelting not in knowledge list

Tigs

Edit: double post for some reason

Edited by Tigs

This is a small one, but I wanted to record it.

The chat text does not understand about variable font widths. So if you change from Type 1 font to Type 3 (a narrow font) rather than getting more words per line, you just don't use the full screen width. It would be nice if the line-wrap understood the font width and could make full use of the window width.

This is a small one, but I wanted to record it.

The chat text does not understand about variable font widths. So if you change from Type 1 font to Type 3 (a narrow font) rather than getting more words per line, you just don't use the full screen width. It would be nice if the line-wrap understood the font width and could make full use of the window width.

Who ever added -DFONT_FIX totally ignored variable width font support also.

In Nordcarn, game time 00:30, my shadow is lighter on the ground, not darker as supposed ...

/EDIT at 00:32 everything is ok, shadow is darker on the ground :evilgrin:

Edited by Florian

I am also having the problem with knowledge.lst can't seem to find a new one, then newest was in the CVS languages/en but it only went as far as the c2 ring books, did not include enchanted swords, new summons, or the latest armor+weapons, I checked both the EL_120_Linux_full and 130 Full, had old versions in there too, downloaded from the el website link, although I do have knowledge.xml with Sheesh's new books link in it :icon13:

EDIT:/ And I do have auto update enabled.

Edited by Arthur_Dent

Counters -> Spells -> Restoration

I've cast it numerous times today, always at full health. "This Session" remained at 0.

Who ever added -DFONT_FIX totally ignored variable width font support also.

The variable width support is currently a hack (hard coded), and when I suggested fixing it, I was told to wait until after the update. Therefore, all font's except the pre-existing hard coded types 1 and 3 have a fixed width of 12 pixels per character. This is identical to previous, excepting that the previous code was limited to 4 fonts.

I did have ideas for a font def system, but I'm flat out at the moment, so won't be doing much if any new development for at least a few weeks (probably only bug fixing if that).

Ok speaking of sound issues, with the client that was released for linux (windows release with added linux bins) i got the error

Error initializing sound: No Error

i just compiled the cvs version and now get the error

Error initializing sound: (null)

Any ideas?

Ok speaking of sound issues, with the client that was released for linux (windows release with added linux bins) i got the error

Any ideas?

Have you tired the static version thats included with the linux?

Any ideas?

Have you tired the static version thats included with the linux?

In the release version, only the static worked, the other did not even open a window :ph34r: