Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Update 1.3 Bug reports

If you have installed the new update, version 1.3, and if you find a bug for a map or anything else, please post it here.

Minor issue - Zirak Crypt at 217,215 in Zirakinbar I didnt get a Pk warning before entering.

EDIT: Tried again and did this time. Must have clicked door from a strange place.

Edited by Mundaus

The North Cave in Nordcarn is Pk again as expected. However I didn't get a message telling me so on approach to cave. Only happened once entered cave. I think this is a bug...?

Hmmm, new flowers (Poppies, Poison Ivy) could not be sold at the flower shop. Dont know, if this is a bug or a feature.

Minor bug:

the teleports in the Arius magic school and its mate seem to have a double teleport texture, and not overlaid correctly. Arius magic school (50,84) and Arius (179,63)

`

Minor issue - Zirak Crypt at 217,215 in Zirakinbar I didnt get a Pk warning before entering.

Actually, I was just there. If you click on the door from a distance, you enter the building before the pk warning comes up. But if you walk to door first, before clicking on it, you do get the warning as you get close to the door.

Zirkanbar harbour 310, 76. There's a boat here with a flag (roses and some sort of winged creature on it), but clicking on the flag doesn't take you anywhere. Is it meant to? Actually, a lot of doors and caves and ladders I've tried in Zirkanbar don't seem to do anything. The only one that I could enter was the crypt (and soon left sharply :D).

Edited by Terena

does this include encyclipedia(spell?) bugs, not like updates about the new stuff but like pictures and stuff

Nope, what you're looking for is at http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22476 . We have our own errata thread. :D

Since I was advised to delete my spells_magpielee I had to re-add them all. Portal room adds fine but when I cast restoration it still has the portals room icon in the magic box, therefore unable to add.

GUI font is terrible and I can't change it, pretty undreadable and unplayable this way.

Btw. using linux version, full package, clean install (I have deleted everything old xcept spells dat and map mark data).

elscreen0032hp.th.png

Looks like whoever gave you the install package had that font set to default..you can change what font you want to use in the options panel

^^ got it from official website + I can't change it it only works for chat font and name font (it's the interface font that I have problems with).

Edited by wexy

Hmmm, new flowers (Poppies, Poison Ivy) could not be sold at the flower shop. Dont know, if this is a bug or a feature.

Not a bug.

GUI font is terrible and I can't change it, pretty undreadable and unplayable this way.

Btw. using linux version, full package, clean install (I have deleted everything old xcept spells dat and map mark data).

elscreen0032hp.th.png

Looks like whoever gave you the install package had that font set to default..you can change what font you want to use in the options panel

^^ got it from official website + I can't change it it only works for chat font and name font (it's the interface font that I have problems with).

This appears to because of how the directory is scanned in clients compiled with -DFONTS_FIX. (Wexy said he will test on a CVS client, so I'm not positive yet.)

My recommendation would be to add an option to manage the fonts[0] variable as well, (call it GUI font or something.)

Edited by crusadingknight