Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

guilds/clans to eazy to make

i just wanted to tell everyone how i felt about how many different new/noob w/e you want to call them clans popping up everyday.. maybe we should have a vote.. because i know a lot of other people think the same the price to make a guild or 'clan' is way too low, i mean come on? 5 mill -.- and the skill required to make a clan is also way to low 39..? <- those to factors make it way to easy for someone to make a clan.. and a lot of worthless clans are popping up.. no offense to anyone, i just wanted to state an opinion peace out all

what are u on crack 5 mill is a shitload no nooby can make one where the hell would they get 5 mill? and even if u have a skill over 40 id not consider you a nooby u earned the privilage theres only a few clans now so dont complain

no, he's saying that it only takes lvl 20 of something to get into a guild (lvl 21 actually) and that is kind of noobie.. getting something lvl 20 isn't that hard and i wasn't talking about noobs being in the clans, i kno there are noobs in clans considering a lot of clans recruit anyone who has 25 harvest.. not going to say any names but still 5 mill is a very small amount of money, and lvl 40 isn't that great either

If you think 5mill isnt alot of money, why dont you make a guild, apparently its cheap

uh its not a whole lot of money if u get alot of people donating like the GDC did. I think it took us about a week to make the amount of golda nd most of it was just from donations from our members. I know i donated like 3 platnuim ha ha. Its all i Had at the time.

Hmmm...

Did you ever *try* to raise 5k plat. It's not easy. Doable, but not easy.

Sirkillalot the idea is to have a fun and friendly environment who cares how many clans there are?

If there were 5000 clans, it still wouldnt even reach 1% of the amount of clan as some of the games I play.

The one game I play has over 200,000 clans. You say wow thats WAY too many. Well there is over 100 people in each clan, thats the only requirement is to have 100 people to join. And guess what that means 2 million players. However, there isnt a limit to ho many players you can have in the game as using multiple accounts doesnt help you in any way cause money transactions are not allowed. Only thing clans in that game are good for is war.

So just please lay off. level 40 is hard to reach. It takes about 1 million to reach level 40, then you have to come up with 5 million.....thats about 17 days for me just about at th rate I have been playing.

So what if its not a lot of money.

I honestly really want to know what you got a gainst new clans.....really you have not stated one, I need atleast one or this post is just stupid to ahve been mede.

Hey how about having a minimum of lets say 2/3 players who need to join your guild before it gets official? Of course next to the already existing lvl 40 and 5 mil.

And perhaps those 2/3 players also need a lvl of lets say 30?

lvl 45 is hard u stupid morons.....its a 1.4 mill trek to get that. try getting to 50 >< half a mill xp just from 49-50

First of all, other then the number of clans, what is the problem? Secondly, even if people are making dumb clans, it gets their money out of the game!

Whats the big deal?