Eternal Lands Official Forums
footiemad

The_knight is such a mean and spitefull person in EL

Well this is what happend I asked The_knight for help and he said ok folo me i folowed him AND GUESS WERE HE LED ME 2 a place were there was loads of skelatons and then i died I lost my few K!!!!!!!!!!i lost my armour etc AND MORE STUFF 2 THE_KNIGHT U ARE SO MEAN :mace::icon13:

AND TO ALL U OUT THERE DON'T TRUST HIM ERRRRR :mean::angry:

Well this is what happend I asked The_knight for help and he said ok folo me i folowed him AND GUESS WERE HE LED ME 2 a place were there was loads of skelatons and then i died I lost my few K!!!!!!!!!!i lost my armour etc AND MORE STUFF 2 THE_KNIGHT U ARE SO MEAN :mace::icon13:

AND TO ALL U OUT THERE DON'T TRUST HIM ERRRRR :mean::angry:

ummmm if you are new...you might save your log...and report this to the mod team.

if that is what happened it is mean.

Yeh, misleadding newcomers is baneable. But make sure you can backup your statements with proofs, for example, the chat_log.txt part where it did that thing, before calling any moderator.

Usually, they dont like to waste their time.

Thank you for all your replys and M bee yes next time i will defenatly have proof thanks again !

Thank you for all your replys and M bee yes next time i will defenatly have proof thanks again !

You will get scammed again? :):dry::)

Maybe you already got proof. You can look at a file name chat_log.txt, which stores all your conversations and some server messages.

This file is probably located at "C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\" if you use windows or at "$HOME\.elc" if you use Linux.

EDIT: LOL Piper was faster. :D

Edited by Lorck

U ARE RIGHT PIPER I HAVE PROOF LOOK

The_Knight: Hi

footiemad: wait

footiemad: i need help

You entered private area of the building.

The_Knight: ok

You see: The_Knight

footiemad: stop

The_Knight: just a sec

You entered Kitchen.

You are too far away.

As You approach the trapdoor on the floor, You smell a stench of sewers and death... (PK area ahead!).

AND THATS WERE I DIE HE LED ME TO A SEWER NOW EVERY 1 DO U BELIVE HOW MEAN THE _ KINGHT IS!!!!!!

P.S THANKS TO PIPER, M BEE, TA U GUYS :):):dry::D

You entered Kitchen.

You are too far away.

As You approach the trapdoor on the floor, You smell a stench of sewers and death... (PK area ahead!).

AND THATS WERE I DIE HE LED ME TO A SEWER NOW EVERY 1 DO U BELIVE HOW MEAN THE _ KINGHT IS!!!!!!

P.S THANKS TO PIPER, M BEE, TA U GUYS :mean::icon13::icon13::icon13:

Ummm..

He was training.. You followed him, and died.. He didn't make you follow him in anyway.. He said just a sec, all you had to do was wait for him, or PM him.

:confused:

I cant see anything there that shows night asking you to follow him... it looks like you just followed by yourself..trying to ask a question... (btw pm works too..you dont have to see the person to talk to them.)

Edited by SharkBite

I cant see anything there that shows night asking you to follow him... it looks like you just followed by yourself..trying to as a question... (btw pm works too..you dont have to see the person to talk to them.)

Indeed, I see nothing wrong here either.

You entered Kitchen.

You are too far away.

Hmm, he even told you to wait, when he said "just a sec". There was absolutely no reason to follow him.

Btw, there is that message "PK area ahaed" - That's when you should stop, if you're a newb.

He did not lure you into the sewers, imo.

I suggest to PM him, if he got your db you will get your stuff back for sure.

He did not lure you into the sewers, imo.

I suggest to PM him, if he got your db you will get your stuff back for sure.

Well after a post like that I dont know if Knight would even bother answering a pm from him... Also from the chat post ..im not even sure if knight even knew he died...never mind got his bag.

It would be interesting to hear what knight has to say...(he probably is not even aware this post is here.)

Imo I think people post here too readily... I always use this as last resort after talking with the person (or his/her guild) ..and warning that i will post on forum..that usually gets a comment like.. "so what ..post me" ...then you have more proof when u post the log.. :P

Hello Footie, um I didnt ask you to folow me, You asked for help, I said I would be right back. Thats the truth, When you entered you died by a armed gob, didnt you? I didnt want your leather boots cause I was training. so I left them there.

What was all that you lost? Pm me ingame and I will give you anything you lost, and more if you would like. I have an over supply of the boots, and other newbie stuff stuff.

,Knight

Um... do you even exist anymore? gossip doesnt know who you are...

Edited by The_Knight

Um... do you even exist anymore? gossip doesnt know who you are...

Sure she does, The_Knight. If you look at the log exerpt, his character name is "footiemad", not footie.

I'm wondering why his character was mad right from the point of creation...

scafativ

Ohhhh ok. Thx Scafativ.

,Knight

EDIT:

[09:48:24] [PM from gossip: I last saw footiemad about 55 days ago, walking around. ]
Edited by The_Knight

seems like ppl have a lot to learn about how to use "outlaws" section... :hug:

i mean.. just cause someone did (or did not) do something that did not suit this-or-that player.. its not right for outlaws... comeon!! use this for when its at least some needed for it... dont disgrace regular players that dont deserve to be here...

footiemad sounds like a hooligan.

LoL ! :D

Nice of you to return what he lost Kniggy. :D

Lol at him not playing for 55 days :P, guess you'll be able to keep it :P

Ohhhh ok. Thx Scafativ.

,Knight

EDIT:

[09:48:24] [PM from gossip: I last saw footiemad about 55 days ago, walking around. ]

this means he was last at the DP docks 55 days ago, look at the line that says last logged on XXdays ago. ive gone 20 dayswithout seting foot in DP b4, quote the right line next time ;P

That was teh whole thing about him being logged on, and footiemad is to much of a newb not to pass gossip in dp. He would have been seen by gossip.

,Knight

[14:43:49] [PM from gossip: footiemad was last logged on about 46 days ago. ]
Edited by The_Knight